• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners T5A

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
I have also been looking at these stocks. I was wondering how off handed shooting would be with this stock? Is this a good hunting stock for deer, or a setup stock for yote and other predators. thanks Kejones1

Alot of R&D went into the design to make it work well in all positions. I don't own one and haven't handled one so I cant say for sure, but a ton of guys use them.

It's a little on the heavy side but is very functional; you can go for the 90% carbon fiber to reduce weight somewhat. If you like a thumbhole grip then it is very nice indeed.

so far, it is the only thumbhole stock that fits my hand and other than that, this stock is awsome as well as the T2, T4 and Mcs-T I own

I learned how to shoot 3 position smallbore with an Anschutz free rifle and became addicted to thumb hole stocks. I've got a bunch of T5As on custom 308 and 260s. The stock is very "linear" and shoots offhand very well. It is heavy and the 90% carbon option is worth considering.

Here's a pic of a Chad Dixon custom, with heavily modified T5A

hope this helps

Last edited:
Its a great stock I use mine for everything and everyone who uses my rifle say its fits them no matter how big tall small round or slim they are

I just finished a build using a Manners T5A. I really like the feel and cant wait to get out and put some rounds down range.

Attachments

• Model 70 LRH.jpg
    Model 70 LRH.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
I just finally got out yesterday with my new 300 Rum build and put some rounds down her got the T5a on it.And i love it fits great and I'm 6' 4" tall.And so far every load i've tried I'm cutting holes.Got more loads to try though.William builds a Sweeeeeet rifle.