• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Manners T5A

Yoteski

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Manners T5A for sale, Rem 700 SA. Cf shell, gen 2 mini chassis. Area 419 14" universal arca rail with barricade stop. Wiebad mini cheek pad. Used but in good shape, regular handling marks from match use. Scorched earth color. Cut a thumb shelf into it which works fantastic along with dremeling out the bolt area to fit my Origin.
Looking for $1,200 shipped obo. Bipod not for sale.

20211022_180029.jpg

20211022_180010.jpg

Last edited:
Would be interesting in working a trade for a Grayboe Phoenix or AG Composites that fit a Bighorn TL3.....
Also, open to reasonable offers.

$1,000 shipped; bottom dollar. Buyer pays insurance if they want it.

Just in case anyone is curious. The mods to the stock were done at the direction of Mr. Brantley at Manners. I was going to send it in to get the thumb shelf done, and he said go ahead and do it myself, it would not void the warranty. It feels really amazing if you shoot thumb over like I do.

$950 without the wiebad cheek rest. This is a fantastic stock, just need to lose some lbs for my NRL Hunter light setup.