• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners TCS and RRS in stock

It’s a 6 month wait on those TCS’s through manners so If your looking for one is jump on one of these.

Got one! Thank you!

FYI, you gotta call (512-263-1888). These are fully loaded, sikes clutch and all.

Attachments

• 33728E3A-62C6-4882-BB19-8A483A95B9A5.jpeg
    33728E3A-62C6-4882-BB19-8A483A95B9A5.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Reactions: o2bwest and 021411
These guys stock lots of good stuff. They have tons of Area 419 accessories, stacks of Defiance actions, Kahles, SPUHR, AI, Hawkins and the manager told me they are about to get a shipment of Zero Compromise.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Stopped In there again yesterday. They still have a few TCS, T4, T2 and T5 in stock. A few others too.

Anybody know if they have any in high gloss in stock? I just emailed them and hopefully I get an answer back.

Pretty sure High Gloss has to be customer ordered and come straight from Manners HQ.

But, Manners will add gloss to any of their stocks for you if you’re willing to send it in, it’s not very costly IIRC and their turnaround time has been pretty fast in my experience, just give them a call…

I just ordered the tommy Bahama. I wanted the gloss high plains, but clutch rail was on strong side? Who does that.

• Wow
Reactions: b6graham
I just ordered the tommy Bahama. I wanted the gloss high plains, but clutch rail was on strong side? Who does that.

Lefty's who use right-handed stocks..? or, maybe the person you talked to doesn't understand what "strong-side" means (probably more likely I'd guess)?

Lefty's who use right-handed stocks..? or, maybe the person you talked to doesn't understand what "strong-side" means (probably more likely I'd guess)?
Coby knew what he was talking about, he sent pics. The high plains had clutch rail on right side of a right hand action inlet stock. All the others had rail on weak(left) side of right hand action inlets. I guess its possible, maybe they meant to have clutch rails on both sides of that stock and a mistake was made upon ordering. I just found it very odd to have that on the shelf.

Coby knew what he was talking about, he sent pics. The high plains had clutch rail on right side of a right hand action inlet stock. All the others had rail on weak(left) side of right hand action inlets. I guess its possible, maybe they meant to have clutch rails on both sides of that stock and a mistake was made upon ordering. I just found it very odd to have that on the shelf.

That's kind of hilarious... (or sad lol).