• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners

Rollinforce

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
I'm sure this has been asked or discussed before. But I'm stuck between two stocks. Both Manners, I'm stuck between the T4 and T5. I plan on going with mini chassis. This gun is used for hunting and some target shooting. I have no real way to get behind one in my area. So if you have one of these or have shot one please give my your feedback on it or why you would choose one over the other. Thanks in advance. Here is the rifle
IMG_0557-1.jpg

Re: Manners

I've had the manners mcs-t and t4 with mini chassis and the T2.

I prefer the T2

I have both the T4 and T5 (T4 is on a 260 and the T5 is a 338LM) both are excellent... I've actually become just a little more partial to the T5, the thumb hole stock is extremely comfortable and handles recoil well, plus I think I'd be more comfortable hunting with it as it is quick and easy to get into a good shooting position with the thumbhole (for me anyway). This subject is all about personal preferences, you'll never know what suits you until you try it for yourself.

I have two of each! And my wife has a T4a as well.

I think for an overall rifle with a little bit of hunting and target shooting, you can not go wrong with the T4. Its a great all around stock, you will find its very comfortable!!

Call Manners. They will ship you a stock to try out (you pay shipping both ways). That way you can actually handle each one to decide what fits you best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is your area? </div></div>
Delaware County NY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Manners. They will ship you a stock to try out (you pay shipping both ways). That way you can actually handle each one to decide what fits you best. </div></div>

I'm guessing they aren't inletted for an action?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPCR59</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Manners. They will ship you a stock to try out (you pay shipping both ways). That way you can actually handle each one to decide what fits you best. </div></div>

I'm guessing they aren't inletted for an action? </div></div>

Not sure on the inlet. Give them a call. They have great customr service. I am sure they can answer your questions and get you set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollinforce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is your area? </div></div>
Delaware County NY </div></div>

I'm in Saratoga County with a T4-A.

Greg

Thanks for the input.I ended up going with the t4 and couldnt be more happy.

Me personly, I'm in favor to the new MCS-TF4 stock offered by manners. Which doesn't make my problem any better. Manners TF4, McMillan A4, Whiskey 3, or AI AX AICS. So many to pick from, so little money.