• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mar-A-Lago raid plot twist

54913247.jpg

"assistant special agent" !!??

I thought EVERYBODY in the FBI was a "special agent" !!?? So what's an "assistant special agent" !!?? They take out the trash ??

Everyone in the media keeps talking about how apolitical the bureau is and patently ignoring its partisan history going back to J Edgar Hoover and his secret files, their history of persecuting homosexuals in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s and the list goes on and on.
Our resident historian @sirhrmechanic could probably rattle off quite a list off the top of his head.

Same song different day…

Everyone in the media keeps talking about how apolitical the bureau is and patently ignoring its partisan history going back to J Edgar Hoover and his secret files, their history of persecuting homosexuals in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s and the list goes on and on.
Our resident historian @sirhrmechanic could probably rattle off quite a list off the top of his head.

Same song different day…
Special agent Schmecker, anyone?

Sirhr

Didn't they also just admit that there were documents in there that were protected by attorney-client privledge?
Even NPR and CNN reported it:

Didn't they also just admit that there were documents in there that were protected by attorney-client privledge?
Even NPR and CNN reported it:
that wasn't an accident.
they needed to know how much proof trump had on their dirty tricks and coup attempts.

Same song different day…
I can't even begin to scratch the surface without spending hours typing.

Read this.

By a Brit. Summers... wrote a lot of 'conspiracy' books. And I am not a conspiracy theory subscriber, I generally can't pick apart his reseach. In fact, I generally don't like Summers. But I can't find anything to justify my disdain or dislike. I 'd rather he be wrong. I don't think he is, much of the time.

Sirhr

Reactions: Dirty D