• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition March 10-60X52

JTCWCES

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2014
Cullman Al.
Opinions and real world reviews welcomed, going on an f-tr .308, cross hair reticle, 1/8 moa turrets....

I'd save the extra money and get the new HM model. I've used both and the HM is the best target scope I have looked through and had the pleasure of using.

I have the March 10-60 HM, also have the NF 15-55 Comp. Both are awesome. On white paper, shooting ladders, I can see 6mm bullet holes with March. With NF I can see a couple, but can’t count them (this is @ 520yds). I like the zero stop on NF way better, the March zero stop is a poor design for a $2800 scope. Either scope will serve you well, but if I use one to go hunting with, it’s the NF because of the positive zero stop.

I have both NF and March High Master scopes and the Zero stop on the HM March doesn't bother me. Its a simple ring that seems to be find for my purposes. Its not like I am using this at a PRS match where I am cranking up and down at every stage. I use mine to establish zero after barrel changes and its always worked great for me. I think the HM March is the best glass on the market for a F open gun

I’ve got 2 march high master march scopes. Both 3/32 target dot reticles. There isn’t a better scope
Made for benchrest or ftr. They are quality. My only problem with them is customer service. I’ve never had to send one of mine in but I’ve read where nf has much better customer service. ..... maybe all bs. Just what I’ve read in the past.