• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March Scope Sale

James A. Kelbly

Private
Minuteman
During the month of April, Kelbly’s will have a $300.00 instant gift certificate for anyone buying a March Scope that is in stock. This sale does not include any March Scopes that have to be ordered from the factory. You can use your gift certificate instantly on anything Kelbly’s carries, or use it on the purchase of the scope. If you would like a list of current March Scopes inventory, just email [email protected] and we will send you the inventory list.

Jim

Thanks for the gift certificate, just order the D24V42FML FML-1 RETICLE. what an awesome deal, cant wait, my first expensive scope. Thanks for the sale, very nice folks on the phone, Angie was very patience. Tam

Tac, I have a list that Jim sent me earlier and it looks like your in luck on the non illuminated with the FML - 1 reticle. It appears he has 4 in stock. However it look like "no joy" on the FIML model.

What is the best way to order a March scope? Does one have to call Kelbly's or can an order be placed online?
Thanks, I'm excited about this sale.

We will not have the new 52mm Models available until the beginning of June. We have pre sold the entire shipment in May! We want to thank everyone on here for their patronage and support! It has been a great entry into the tactical market with March scopes and Kelbly's Rifles!

We have a few non illuminated MIL/MIL 3x-24x42mm models with the FML-1 reticle in stock. We have a bunch of 1x-8x scopes in stock! They are excellent for the gas guns and 3 gun shooters!
We also have a bunch of 3x-24x42mm MOA/MOA FMA-1 and FMA-2 reticles in stock!

If you are looking for an ELR scope then check out the 5x-40x56mm FFP scope we have over 20 in stock!

Call or email today! 330-683-4674, [email protected], [email protected]

Thank you!
Ian Kelbly

You guys will love these nonilluminated scopes. I got both the 3-24X and 5-40X about 18 months ago. No issues and great zero stop. Small, light and great tracking. The parallex adjustment can be a little finicky and would prefer the 0.1 mil clicks on the 40x (like the new version). Hard to beat for the money other than Vortex. Jim's customer service has always been "top notch". I have no financial ties with them.

PM Inbound..
I have one of your 3-24 ffp mil mil illuminated, looking for another or the 52mm in the same size.

We will not have the new 52mm Models available until the beginning of June. We have pre sold the entire shipment in May! We want to thank everyone on here for their patronage and support! It has been a great entry into the tactical market with March scopes and Kelbly's Rifles!

We have a few non illuminated MIL/MIL 3x-24x42mm models with the FML-1 reticle in stock. We have a bunch of 1x-8x scopes in stock! They are excellent for the gas guns and 3 gun shooters!
We also have a bunch of 3x-24x42mm MOA/MOA FMA-1 and FMA-2 reticles in stock!

If you are looking for an ELR scope then check out the 5x-40x56mm FFP scope we have over 20 in stock!

Call or email today! 330-683-4674, [email protected], [email protected]

Thank you!
Ian Kelbly

purchased a 2.5 x 25 x42 a couple of weeks back and so far it is everything I hoped it would be. The actual quality of build is 1st class IMO. I twisted it hard 1st time out and the erector travel was spot on. Mine is 2nd FP and the parallax is easy to control with focus.
above 20X I have to work to keep everything calm LOL, Glass is superb! I have owned Alpha Zeiss & Swavorski and at this point I think the March compares nicely.

At some point I will probably purchase one in FFP, but I am an older 2nd FP MOA hunter and that's were my comfort zone is and what I purchased the glass for.

Randy

I'm looking for a 1x-8x24 mil with fmc-2 reticle without illumination, do they come with cw turrets? thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 1x-8x24 mil with fmc-2 reticle without illumination, do they come with cw turrets? thanks

Sent them an email last night and got a reply before 8 am called Jim back and they're shipping one out on Monday. Great people to deal with.

Do you have any of the 2.5-25x42 Tactical SFP models in MIL/MIL non-illuminated?

Thanks for any info you can pass along.

Randy V. a.k.a. PBR-XP FAN