• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Marijuana Eradication search

Re: Marijuana Eradication search

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol, tax payer money hard at work, arent there worse things to go after? </div></div>

Like people who make smart-assed comments on respected Hide members doing their jobs?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fight for the second, fuck all the rest, right?
</div></div>

Just one second? Not much of a fight. And it isn't the rest. It's just you and your attitude.

yeah, well i never attacked him, just his job, and only attitude i see is yours

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, well i never attacked him, just his job, and only attitude i see is yours </div></div>

Amazing. Well, not really. That would have to be based off the fact that you have done something remarkable, but instead you attack an LEO for doing his job and you just cannot seem to comprehend it.

I'm going to venture a guess here. Does the price of your dimebag everytime Sirhr cuts down a marijuana plant and burns it?

If not then why are you purposely fucking up so hard right now?

Keep in mind that the cartels do sell weed.

Keep up the good work and fuck the cop haters.

not a cop hater, just would rather stand up for my human rights, fuck your civil rights!

and sry sirhr to mess up this thread, not my intention

Why hate on a LEO on this site?

But not to derail the thread, be safe out there, thanks for all that you do, and sure beats any day in the office.

Looks like fun! I've done some part-time flying for you guys and they're always a fun and professional group.

This is not a waste of tax payer dollars. What some people fail to see is he's going after the big grows (i.e. cartel grows). You think they really get dressed up for bubba growing his weed in his back yard? Cutting these big grows hurts the cartels where it counts...in the wallet, and keeps that shit in check.

Thin skin there Shane. Nine posts on this site and you're doing well. Figure something out kid, the name of this site is Snipers Hide, not drug users paradise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a cop hater, just would rather stand up for my human rights, fuck your civil rights!

and sry sirhr to mess up this thread, not my intention </div></div>
He posted a picture of himself on the job and you ridiculed his job. Just exactly what intention did you have here?

Besides, your not saying anything anyone here hasnt heard thousands of times for the last, I dont know, several decades. We dont need a reiteration. Your not breaking any new ground here with your personal opinion, just like any other political opinion here on the Hide, <span style="text-decoration: underline">keep it to yourself</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not a cop hater, just would rather stand up for my human rights, fuck your civil rights!

and sry sirhr to mess up this thread, not my intention </div></div>

The only right you are trying to justify is the one to be an asshole.

Thanks for the good words, Captnmo and others

It's too early up here to pull plants. Not too early for the starts and to get the growers in the woods w. their gear. Not too many 'cartel' grows here in the North... so far we're a lot luckier than the guys along the Southern Border and in CA (who have a rough job!!) But some of our grows are big... and almost always on public land or on some private landowner's property.

I rode the choppers a few times and it's a rush. But I prefer being on the ground where I can use the head any time I want! ;-) The vibration is just murder! So I let the young guys steer us in.

Not sure when marijuana became a human right and enforcing federal and state laws became a violation of someone's civil rights. But I carry a copy of the Constitution in my pocket all the time (thanks to Larue Tactical) and have a pretty good grasp of the 4th Amendment as it works in the real world. But everyone is entitled to an opinion... so I don't let it bother me.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sirhr,

Keep up the great work. You're keeping money out of the dealers pockets.

Also do you carry a machete for that? If not it might help. Chopping bushes that big becomes a pain after awhile.

Dude, you have a very cool job. Burn it, smell it, and forget it, then move on to the next crop.

You are serving our country proud.

But why are your eyes red?????

Sirhrmechanic...that is an awesome photo and you be safe out there!

On a side note, please don't lump all Okies in with the <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">dumbass</span></span> who started running his mouth about your profession. Some people don't know the meaning of respect.

Good job Sirhrmechanic. You are right there is a real war going on down here in SoCal. Just gets worse every year. Your work is appreciated.

Thanks your your service Sirhrmechanic!!!
laugh.gif

Seems like a few political posts got in here. My idea is that as long as its a product thats illegal to use the money will always be made on it. Think of the prohibition era! Alcohol was banned and lots made big money on it. Now its over the counter for everyone over 21 in most states and not much is being made in the illegal sense. Lets not be bias and just listen to one side of the story but to both and then decide what you want to say of it. I think what Sirago was saying that it will one day end of being a smoke it if you want and we will look back at the days when it was being enforced and a lot of money spend on stopping people to use it.

Again Thanks to Sirhrmechanic for his work and putting his life on the line. My statement is nothing against Sirhrmechanic just the way I see things unraveling in the money making world. The government is involved in a lot of shit and the Gunwalker Op is proof of that. Would anyone has believed that Gunwalker is real if not exposed ?!?!?

Aron-

Great work Sirhr,

My neighbor does the same thing as a swat operator with our local sherrif's department. These grows end up on public land where anyone hiking can wander through and end up getting hurt in a booby trap laid by the growers. Or worse shot at by the cartel growers. Stay safe out there Sir!!!

They still do that shit? I'd think meth labs or crack dealers might be a little more effective on crime..

Be careful..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol, tax payer money hard at work, arent there worse things to go after? </div></div>I would rather see my tax dollars going to Sirhrmechanic's team than some crack whore that just squirted out another baby for a pay raise. Keep up the good work Sirhrmechanic, your efforts are appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gvanhyning</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirago</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol, tax payer money hard at work, arent there worse things to go after? </div></div>I would rather see my tax dollars going to Sirhrmechanic's team than some crack whore that just squirted out another baby for a pay raise. Keep up the good work Sirhrmechanic, your efforts are appreciated.</div></div>

Or, giving birth to another Sirago.

thanks for doing a job. looks like fun no matter what you are hunting

here is what i find funny in my state about pot. they used to haul hemp around here in and along the railroad tracks and country roads and even HWY 24 has stands where miles grow. looks great, has no or low THC content. its industrial hemp. there are spots along the river where it is thick as row crop plants. well there is a program where the feds give money to states to eradicate pot. so all the small counties will spray the stuff and send in for federal money. now here is the rub. no one is, will, or has ever bothered harvesting this stuff since the war. no one is making money off of it except the counties. thats funny to me. i should be pissed, its my money wasted on this instance.

Cool pic, Sirhr. Service to others is the highest purpose a person can achieve, and I thank you for yours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But I carry a copy of the Constitution in my pocket all the time (thanks to Larue Tactical) </div></div>

Ha, I received one of those today too
smile.gif

Sirago, I don't know if you were or still are a lurker here on the board, your lack of posts hints to a lack of observation. While this board is in no way limited to, it does have a large number of LEO's here, including myself. You can't possibly think that questioning an officer's job is going to end well for you. That was a fairly snide comment. To answer it, yes, there are many other things tax money gets spent on. Are they better? That, fortunately, is not something folks with your mind-set get to decide.

As far as rights?....

When it comes to possessing/selling/buying or using an illegal narcotic, you, and everyone else in this country, have no right, basic human, civil, or otherwise. (And yes, I know there is medical mj, but that is not the topic).

Please use common sense when posting on message boards. You figure on a car forum you will have a lot of mechanics, a food forum will have chefs, an airplane forum will have pilots...ect.
On a firearms forum, aside from folks in the military, who else do you think carries and handles firearms as a part of their profession. Situational awareness works for the net too. I wouldnt run a comment like that one again and expect diffrent reactions. Not saying you can't. If saying antagonistic stuff to stir things up is your goal, congrats, you excel at it.

i don't know what type of terrain you have to search through up there but i feel for the LEO's down here that have to make the raids in these mountains.i have 2 young kids that will be probably be exposed to this stuff one day so you and everyone else in law enforcement keep up the good work so maybe this will be one problem they wont have face.i think anyone with kids regardless of of their political veiws can understand that.thank you

Great pic good work..

Just know that a majority of the citizens of the great State of California stand behind you......you can find them downwind on Burn Day.

Stay safe

Pulling buds , what a waste of time .Alcohol now that's a bad drug but you good ol boys will be swilling away while abusing a pot smoker ??
Get real , big booze business or the Tobacco industry is no different to drug dealers just sociably accepted .If you want to browse an interesting commentary read this and take the covers from your eyes .

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

As for you lame arse,s calling Siargo a cop hater -what a crock of shit --people that think like you are dangerous

Amazing we still have the ill informed in all areas of American life. In all the so called "Real Drug" houses like heroin, crack and meth all the users I interviewed I never once ran into a raging alcoholic who just wanted to try something different or the hard stuff was the "next step" into their life destruction. EVERY ONE of these poor ravaged souls always started their story "well I used to smoke a little weed and so I then tried....

And for all those The Truth Fools who are always bashing "Big Tobacco" and probably go out afterwards and smoke up a bowl. Do you really think if this crap is legalized RJ Renolds or who ever is not going to get into the "Big MJ" business and you think the stuff is hard now(15-18% THC compared to the "70's" stuff of 4-7% THC) wait till the good ole boys in these companies start their magic.

If I was at a big tobacco co I'd be praying for legalilization so I could plow under all the "bad Tobacco" and plant my super brands of high THC weed

Just a thought from a fellow warrior in the "Futile Drug War"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pulling buds , what a waste of time .Alcohol now that's a bad drug but you good ol boys will be swilling away while abusing a pot smoker ??
Get real , big booze business or the Tobacco industry is no different to drug dealers just sociably accepted .If you want to browse an interesting commentary read this and take the covers from your eyes .

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/

As for you lame arse,s calling Siargo a cop hater -what a crock of shit --people that think like you are dangerous </div></div>

Pretty sure you have no stake in this one, given your location.

Don't bash the guys that enforce the laws guys. If you disagree with a law, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Talk to your representative or senator and make a point. Don't just moan and cry like little babies. And don't just say, " isn't my tax dollars better served enforcing.........." Here is a shocker for all you moaner types, cars kill more people a year that any crime/drug combined, what you doing to get rid of cars? I have been in local/Federal law enforcement for 17 years and counting and have done/seen a lot more than most. I respect anyone who steps up and wears the uniform of his city/county/state/nation and defends the Constitution. Because 95% are unwilling/able to do so. Sirhrmechanic, nice pic, stay safe, and God bless for doing a big part in keeping that filth away from my kids.

Okay I'll get off the soap box now....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DHN747</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bash the guys that enforce the laws guys. If you disagree with a law, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Talk to your representative or senator and make a point. Don't just moan and cry like little babies. And don't just say, " isn't my tax dollars better served enforcing.........." Here is a shocker for all you moaner types, cars kill more people a year that any crime/drug combined, what you doing to get rid of cars? I have been in local/Federal law enforcement for 17 years and counting and have done/seen a lot more than most. I respect anyone who steps up and wears the uniform of his city/county/state/nation and defends the Constitution. Because 95% are unwilling/able to do so. Sirhrmechanic, nice pic, stay safe, and God bless for doing a big part in keeping that filth away from my kids.

Okay I'll get off the soap box now....</div></div>

No no no. You can't possibly expect those folk to take a productive and intelligent approach to this. Its much easier to post on the internet an question the people that are ACTUALLY doing the job. They want the cops to "be cool", "understand" how what they are doing isn't hurting anyone. I think what THEY need to understand is the POLICE DONT MAKE THE LAWS. The enforce them. That is their job, mission, reason for being in that position. Most of us don't care how the law came to pass, or even why in most cases. The fact of the matter is, if its illegal, its gonna be handled. This is like agruing with the cashier because the price on the produce is too high.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet a few cold beers after went down well............Hypocrisy, its OK with a badge. </div></div>

Umm, aclohol is still legal. Nothing hypocritical about that.

The political posting needs to stop before a mod comes in. It's against the rules and DOES NOT do anything, but start a pointless yelling match.

If you are currently in another country then it would be best if you were to worry about the political situation in your own country before crossing the pond and commenting on my country's. It would make no sense for me to post on some of my political views of New Zealand's politics would it?

Your political beliefs about the legality of an illegal drug(and your soapbox), should be brought to the attention of your respective jurisdiction's legislature be it state or federal, BUT NOT IN THIS FORUM.

Sirhr,

So 'show come you didn't put all your mascara on for York County?
laugh.gif

Stay safe brother, that's badlands up there.

Oh, gloves, gloves, gloves

Cheers,

Doc

That brings back memories ! If you received any specialized eradication training a fews years ago at Ft. McCoy in Wisconsin, or at Glenco you may have had me for an instructor.

Keep the home fires burning...
smile.gif

I could care less about the guy growing five Wisconsin Ditch Weed plants in his garden among the corn for personal use. But when you take down 100's or thousands of plants in grow operations in the National Forest, all growing on public land which sometimes contains booby traps (generally there as security from rival growers) it's a different matter. Not sure of the current situation in the Northeast.... but many of the large grow operations here in Wisconsin are tied into Mexico's trafficers. And staffed by illegals... btw good Wisconsin hybrid is worth between $2K and $3K per plant at harvest. Due to sophisticated hybridization the weed of today is about 3 times stronger (thc content) then what was common 20 years ago...