• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marine DI gets 10 years and Berghdal and Manning are Free?

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/10...-recruits.html

Marine GySgt gets a Dishonorable, reduction to Pvt, and 10yrs in prison for "abusing" recruits while traitors to this country are free. Yes, one of the recruits killed himself, but attempted suicide and the occasional successful one takes place in every single Boot platoon, or at least it used to.

Anyone else feel like this has a lot more to do with the fact that the accusers were Muslim recruits? I had a Ukrainian in my Boot Plt that got the "fucking soviet communist" special treatment from a DI, and he sucked it up and we had a chuckle over it in SOI.

I thought the clothes dryer game showed imagination, I'm just glad my DI's didn't think of it.

Last edited:
it's another witch hunt, i agree it's because they are muslim. 100 million dollar lawsuit against the Marine Corps. BS. Clothes dryers were well after my time in, we scrubbed our own and air dried.
The shit this DI pulled is pretty tame IMO, The Marine Corps out to designate a Sgt.Major to go to the parents home and bitch slap mom and dad for ever raising such a punk kid, where is the honor killing when it really would matter.

I dont know If this can be appealed like a civvie court but I hope he can and Id gladly donate to help this warrior..

On the face of it, this shit head deserves to get hammered. This guy reeks of someone who became a Hat simply to spread hate, not to make Marines. Top that off with his fellow DIs that watched and participated in these antics, they deserve justice as well. One side of me says this sentence is very heavy handed and politically driven based on the religion of the late recruit, but the other side of me says this former E-7 (doesn't rate to be called anything remotely close to Gunnery Sergeant) is a complete disgrace to the Corps, the Constitution, and America in general and should be sent away for as long as possible. He violated these recruits' Constitutionally guaranteed human and civil rights, flat out, and that needs to be hammered at all points seen. Muslim, Mormon, Baptist, Jew, Catholic, Pagan, whatever, each and every American can worship as they choose, arguably even more so those who raise their right hand to defend the Constitution with their very life. Every leadership level involved with this guy is culpable, there is no room for Drill Instructors to be this level of dumbass, and I find it amazing this guy was allowed to get to this level of idiocy before getting caught.

There are more than enough means and opportunities to train recruits hard while staying within the RTR SOP, at least within the gray area without going full retard like this guy did. "Stress cards" continue to be nothing but a myth, they don't now nor have they ever existed, nothing more than Lance Criminal scuttlebut of "mine was the last hard company to go through" bullshit. I learned that one when I was first stationed at PI in the mid 90s, and have a close friend who has been on and off the island a few times as a Hat still even recently so it still holds true. The Pit and the Quarterdeck are still alive and well, and Hats are still expert wordsmiths in berating a recruit with a healthy dose of "friggin" and "dag-gone" thrown in for emphasis, and recruits' faces are as wet from sweat as they are from spit from those quarter inch distance robust "counseling" sessions. I didn't get all out beat down in '92 when I went through, but my step father who went through in '65 and did still told me the Hat worked hard to cover it up one time when the beating was taken too far and he couldn't walk after a real hard kidney punch.

It's sad Manning got released through pure politics, but this guy definitely deserves time in Leavenworth for his great level of dishonor. Seems the jury, who handed down a harder sentence than even the prosecution asked for, saw it that way too.

The scroll I saw said "...abusing/mistreating, etc...especially three muslims." I'm sure that was the final nail.

Do not misconstrue. He deserves punishment. I'm just drawing attention the obvious lack of "color blindness."

He deserved 10 years, Bergdahl deserves life and Manning deserves to have his dick cut off.......never mind.

when you compare this to bergdahl......it's outragous. fucking outragous. there is NO way i'd make it in today's pussified politically correct military. for fucks sake, they'd put me in prison on day 1.

there is a part of me that just can not wait until the shit finally hits the fan and fucking people have to either stop being pussys, or die.

when you compare this to bergdahl......it's outragous. fucking outragous. there is NO way i'd make it in today's pussified politically correct military. for fucks sake, they'd put me in prison on day 1.

there is a part of me that just can not wait until the shit finally hits the fan and fucking people have to either stop being pussys, or die.

Each case is an individual case. What the DI did was patently wrong and he deserves everyday of his 10 years. What Bergdahl did was equally wrong and he deserves life, what Manning did deserves something in between. But you can't excuse the DI's behavior because the others got a pass. To think otherwise is like a 10 years old's thinking "But the others are doing it".

How could this DI's behaviors have reached this point without anyone above him in the chain of command knowing. I put a period at the end of the last sentence rather than a ? because it is obvious that they knew and tacitly approved. That this guy is going to jail and the officers skate down the street whistling a happy tune seems wrong.

Pussy fucking muslims! Stop being bitches!! That shit happens all the time.

If you join the military be prepared to get the shit kicked out of you. It's the way it's suppose to be, tough. It's suppose to weed out the weak. No way would we would have said anything about this shit going through. I watched recruits get picked up by his throats by our DI and thrown up against the windows. My DI hit me so hard that my right eye went blurry for 2 weeks. My senior asked what happen and I said "Good Training sir" . People need to man the fuck up or get the fuck out!!! We don't have room for pussy F***s in our corp. those that have been through it know what else goes on, on a daily basis.

War is not nice! So why does everyone expect training for it should be any different.

How could this DI's behaviors have reached this point without anyone above him in the chain of command knowing. I put a period at the end of the last sentence rather than a ? because it is obvious that they knew and tacitly approved. That this guy is going to jail and the officers skate down the street whistling a happy tune seems wrong.

Same happened with Abu Graihb. Enlisted took all the heat --the captain in charge? She got a job "disseminating what she learned in Iraq to prisons in the US". That's scary and that criminal bitch needs to be put under the prison.

Military instructors are NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH a soldier. The ONLY exceptions are for safety at live weapons ranges or self defense (if a soldier attacks them). They aren't even supposed to get involved directly in ground fighting exercises, just supervise. There is also a list of what they can and can't do to punish a solider, and it's limited to sanctioned PT exercised, they can't "get creative" like you think. A soldier doesn't have to do anything that isn't in that book because it's an illegal order.

If you have to beat or abuse soldiers, it's because you are too weak to be respected. If I was in basic and my drill sgt. hit me, I can't say what I'd do but it wouldn't have been to stand there. That's a fact. I saw one LT get pissed about something after a road march, he threw his helmet at the kid and went after him. The drill sgt. stopped him. That shit doesn't fly and hasn't for over twenty years. But my drill sgt.'s were all great, they earned respect and they got it. Sure, they yelled and said some harsh shit and to me, some funny shit, but they NEVER laid hands on any soldier, no matter how fucked up the guy was.

Putting them in the dryer is sick, disgusting and were it me, I'd first have told him it's an order I can't follow, if pressed I'd have told him to fuck off and to get in it himself and walked off. There's only so much they can do, usually they just kick you out of a volunteer military if you really don't want to be there. I've seen that.

Fuck this guy, he's a disgrace to the uniform and got what he deserved. I'm not a hothead, but I'm familiar with abuse having been abused as a child. I know what it looks like and I don't put up with it. For once justice was done, but yeah, I agree, there are others that probably deserved the same, namely the CO. I'm sick of seeing CO's get away with shit like they just simply have no idea what's going on at THEIR fucking unit! They know, they good and goddamn well know. Just like these DI's and drill sgt.'s know not to lay hands on a soldier or to make them do punishments outside the scope of PT.

This will be far from the last to be burned for this, typically they have to get the conviction of the primary offender on the books before proceeding with the remainder involved. I've seen more than a few house cleanings happen in my short time stationed on the Island, they are VERY quick to fry anyone and everyone. We always said the quickest way to make Corporal at PI is to check in as a Sergeant.

iu

In the mean time, this little ass-pirate runs free....

This, for the record, was his Veterans Day 'Tweet' yesterday.

How about we circulate it around that he has dirt on Hillary?

Disgusted...

Sirhr

The pussification of this Country continues. Sad.

that's the problem with the military today....instructors are "not allowed to touch soldiers". a pussified fucking military. good grief. my drills would remove your head from your shoulders, and that was child's play compared to the way it was when you got to your actual unit. the REAL ass kickings started then. and to anyone who says that only a weak leader needs to do that...i call bullshit.

you do not harden motherfuckers by coddling them. if a boot in your ass is too much for your poor soul to bear...how in the fuck am i supposed to count on you when the shit went down? fuck. me. running. this shit drives me nuts.

i think the only way you should be touching anyone is in self defence or helping someone up, period...
this jackass was choking, cant get out of that one...
there is not one professional school in the corps that is going to instruct any marine to do that
its pothetic and criminal
read redmans posts above again

bullshit. sere school.

as an example......no shit there i was....put in charge of two squads and it was time to clean a common area. i walk into the room full of pirvates (clinton era basic fraduates.....the first of the stress card warriors) and told the privates it was time for US to do the common areas. one of them was playing a video game (which was verboten duting duty hourS) and he says "nah". all the other privates looks at each other and chuckle.
so i says "alright, privates. now it is time for YOU to clean the common areas and i'll make sure you do it correctly...move". to which i get another "nah". i micro second later, i had said private by the throat and slammed him backwards out of his chair onto the ground. all the other privaates instandly were in the latrine doing what they were told to do...and i mean instantly. from there, i dragged him by his throat to the latrine and told him to start mother fucking scrubbing. problem was solved.
THIS is the way the army was ran, and it ran really fucking good that way. we were ready, and we were DEADLY.

God help us when the day comes were we really have to face some ugly shit. if we were facing WW2 type shit today....we'd get our ass kicked because poeple lack the will do do whateever is necessary.