• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Marines ordered to not fart in Afghanistan

Re: Marines ordered to not fart in Afghanistan

pretty funny...i'd be getting a poor eval. I'd simply state that i'd stop farting as soon as they started showering daily b/c stinky body odors are more offending and its a constant smell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty funny...i'd be getting a poor eval. I'd simply state that i'd stop farting as soon as they started showering daily b/c stinky body odors are more offending and its a constant smell</div></div> Exactly.
sick.gif

SOMEONE-FARTED.gif

A corporation I used to work for was let it be known that dissent would not be tolerated. so everone started keeping their mouth shut. they would present whatever sure to fail bullshit plan they had and there would just be silence. One of the guys i worked with was from Wyoming he was probably the hardest working guy in the place. He had a unique ability he could fart at will. Not just a little squueker eithor, we are talking duration we are talking volume, So when the corporate shill would present a plan that just would not work and there was a complete silence my friend would not open his mouth but his, well you get the idea. he did this with a total deadpan face, he did this for two meetings then was called into HR and threatened with being fired for insubordination if he continued.

A good friend of mine has a job that requires national based conference calls on a regular basis. On occasion he becomes nearly lulled to sleep by boredom since most people on the call have no input. The usual protocol is for everyone to just listen to the ramblings of a higher up official with their heads in the sand. He has told me that on a regular basis he will stand up at his desk next to his phone and let one rip.

He has told me a there are a few of his colleagues that will snicker but the best is when he has had a field agent tell him that he has heard about it while never being in a building and his gastro-music has remained anonymous.

...just shaking my head in disbelief...They are Marines in a war for pete's sake and someone is worried about them farting? Fucking unbelievable!

The boys from South Park need to work on this.

I'm thinking: "Terrance & Philip in the Sandbox.'

ya right... If you've ever stood in a formation after anytime in the field you would know there is no way. High performance=free flow exhaust

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, the world is gone.. </div></div>

Yup, and somehow this sumarizes it. You can fight, and kill, and die, but you cant fart.

I just cut a first rate court martial.