• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mark 4 zero stop, anyone using this?

I just bought one for an old PR 8.5x25 M1. I'll update this when I get it.

I’ve been using one for my 4.5-14x50. It works great. ive used it out to 500 yards with no issues.

Feedback looks good so ordered one for my Mark 4 with M5 turrets, will see how it goes.

FWIW, no email or feedback from the seller yet. I'm sure it's a side business for someone but I'd like to at least get an email saying they got the order, as PayPal took the funds.

That link up top isn't bringing me to the sales page anymore either. I'm going to check my account and see if they cancelled on their end.

edit: paypal still has the money out of my account. I'll give it a week.

Last edited:
Looks to me like their website is either down or gone. Ain't that a bitch.. I don't have a phone number, beyond what was attached to the charge on my card. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'll try to call it. After a week with no response, I'm calling PayPal to cancel the charge.

I hope this is just a server issue, as I really want that damn turret cap.

just sent him an email, form the email address that was in his youtube video for the product, will let you know!

I just got a paypal confirmation that it shipped. Guess the web store was down or they let the domain expire. No matter, looks like it's on the way.

he's a hide member, or was. Petesp. hasn't logged in since 2015. Probably got sick of dipshits:)

I'm looking forward to trying this out. Scope is my test platform on new shit and gets swapped around on an old AI Coppermatch, a M70 6BR and a mk13 mod7, depending on who coming out to shoot with me. Guess it's going to get a permanent home after this turret goes on...

Mine arrived today, installation was straight forward, but when set at my 100yd zero and installed, it had about 1mil of back travel past 0 before bottoming out. Should work fine though it looks like.
14E50A23-4205-4514-B891-287BA8F931A7.jpeg
F4B89D98-02C0-481B-8865-552AACA4BE06.jpeg

Last edited:
mine came in yesterday while I was on the range. Won't get to set it up for a few weeks but overall a smooth transaction. Unit is as advertised, and feels
quaiity, like other Kenton products.

Would have liked a confirmation of order from something other than PayPal but that's about all I have to bitch about, so not much. With the web store down, email probably would have made this a flawless transaction.

I ordered one August 31 and haven't heard anything since. I sent an email last night, I hope to here back soon.

I ordered another for a scope I have with M1 turrets and ordered early last week. Emailed yesterday morning, but also have not heard back yet.

cager03, thats good to know, hope they show. I'll post if I hear anything. I see it only took a couple of days on your other order, Was it ever confirmed if he's a member here?

I did receive my first order and have been really pleased with the zerostop (M5), have used it passed 1000yds with no issues. The customer communication is lacking and I think he was a member at one point, but if I remember correctly has been inactive for a while.

I will let you know if I hear anything as well.

axarob44, any update?
I have emailed and called and nothing....not sure what the deal is this time around.

Same here, got a call yesterday and a shipping confirmation. Seemed like a good guy, he apologized for the delay.

I set mine up today and initially had a problem. I got zero'd, pushed the cap all the way down, held it, tightened the screw and it was going about 10 MOA under my zero. After three times doing the same stupid shit I pulled the turret and found my turret screw was lining up low on the screw hole for the inner cap. When I tightened the turret screw it was pulling the turret up as the turret screw centered itself in the hole.

I ended up loosening the inner piece and rotating it a few degrees. That fixed it and it worked as advertised. The holes lining up were just bad luck I guess. Too bad they didn't line up exact, or high on the inner hole. Would have locked it down hard.

I'd buy another. Shit, I wish they made them for old Nightforce scopes...

Greetings gentlemen! Just purchased a used Mark 4 4.5-14x50 w/ M5 turrets and hence was curious about this very topic. Hence hoping to resurrect this thread! How has this zero stop worked out for you long term? Do you recommend it? If yes, I will likely order one...thank you for your help!

For the money it’s a nice piece. I haven’t shot it a ton, but the few times I have taken this rifle out the stop is still working fine, hasn’t moved. If I end up with the fixed 16x it’ll get one for sure.

Reactions: eugevita
For the money it’s a nice piece. I haven’t shot it a ton, but the few times I have taken this rifle out the stop is still working fine, hasn’t moved. If I end up with the fixed 16x it’ll get one for sure.

Thank you! Happy to hear that, I will probably get one!

I order my set few about a year ago. No one answered the phone or returned emails. Less than a week after ordering, they arrived. Works on all my MK4 scopes.

Reactions: eugevita and 8up
Thanks folks, I appreciate the input! I have one coming my way courtesy of a good samaritan on this forum who saw my post and wanted to help a brother out! Thankful for his kindness and for all the other awesome assists and info I have gleaned from this forum!