• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark 8 Charlie TARAC

BCX

Powder Consumer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Looking for user feedback from the ELR experts. Anyone here currently use one?

Reactions: LakuNoc
    I would be also interested in some information about this unit.

I guess the question comes down to is an adjustable unit helpful in your application. I’ve used the standard model foe sometime now and I’ve never really had reason to change the elevation setting.

I have both the standard Charlie and NF Prism. The NF is 29.8 mils and the Charlie is set at 60 mils. My Zcomp scope has 32.8 mil left after zeroing. so I am good to 92.8 mils so I didn't see the need to spend to get the Mark 8.

Reactions: LakuNoc and BCX
    I guess the question comes down to is an adjustable unit helpful in your application. I’ve used the standard model foe sometime now and I’ve never really had reason to change the elevation setting.
    I've never used so I can't say at all, but supposedly the new model aides in better light transmission through the unit

I have to find out the clarity between the Macro and Mark8. I would think they use the same mirrors?

Hmm i should be able to help you in couple months!

• Haha
    Reactions: BCX