• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark North TX

Nightskyone

Love the nature
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2020
Hello everyone, joined here to learn and share. Hopefully I find some nice people here with legit experiences, one of the reason I joined.
Interest in:
1. Long range precision hunting
2. Night optics device for hog hunting - in a search for one
Looking forward to learn and to the new conversations.
Thanks 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonscout25
Welcome aboard NSky. I just got on also. Been using an Armasight Zeus to bring home the bacon.

Thermal must be nice. I am interested in idea of bridging thermal and nv as franken bino

Last edited:
Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Jump off into the different forums as there's a lot of great info from some pretty experienced folks here willing to share knowledge. Hope it helps on the quest to fill the fridge and maintain the Hill Country landscape. Glad to have ya here!

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Jump off into the different forums as there's a lot of great info from some pretty experienced folks here willing to share knowledge. Hope it helps on the quest to fill the fridge and maintain the Hill Country landscape. Glad to have ya here!
Thanks for the kind words. Well said my friend

Welcome from CO