• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Mark4 custom BDC's

heikkiv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2010
I'm running a mark4 10x40 M3 on my rimfire. The basic BDC caps that came with it are.. well, useless on my application. Tried also to contact leupold if they would offer at least a standard turret cap with normal per-MOA hashmarks but didn't get any answer from them.

Does anybody have information if you could get such a cap readymade from leupold or are they always custom made? (might as well make one for .22lr then)

Re: Mark4 custom BDC's

Leupold only offers a few standard turrets; anything else has to be custom made.

It's not hard to contact Leupold; just call 1-800-LEUPOLD; I did it yesterday to order a custom Mark 4 turret. The cost will be about $65 shipped to me.

Re: Mark4 custom BDC's

don't know if the number is helpful if I call from northern europe, but they didn't answer the email for sure. (Actually it's a funny thing that in most of the cases CS completely disregards email queries). But yeah, gotta try harder I guess.

I took a quick peek at kenton turrets but they are costly, and I'm not sure how the shipping overseas thingy would go for those are over $100 and of course leupy Mark4 stuff is ultra-mil-spec stuff and we foreigners are all terrorists.