• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Marksman and long range courses

Is Anderson, TX too far? Aaron Roberts puts on training classes in that area according to his schedule.
Contact him at Roberts Precision Rifles . rprifles.com rpfiles(at)gmail.com

Dallas is a disaster area when it comes to marksmanship stuff. ;) If you want to play with others at 1000 yards, you can come down to Bayou Rifles just south of Houston . We have High Power matches every Sunday or just about. I'm sure others will come in to tell you about other PRS venues shortly.

Contact @Hogstooth.
He’s in the Weatherford area. Facility is top
shelf, instruction is spot on, rates are ridiculously low for what is provided. You will not be disappointed.

Reactions: Hogstooth
Another recomendation for Hogstooth,excellent instructor and all around good guy!Took a class with him when he was teaching in Pa.

Reactions: Hogstooth
So I have a new 1 day class called Ballistics & data verification

Verify that your rifle, optic, ammunition, ballistic app or solver are performing consistently
Shoot groups on paper at 100, 300, 500, 800, and 1000 yards
This gives the competition shooter a chance to shoot groups on paper, I know that modern tech says you don't need that, but paper doesn't lie!
You can verify ballistic data and true your solver for point of aim, point of impact results
If you reload or use factory ammunition, see how consistent you are grouping at distance, or compare between the two
I also coach you in marksmanship diagnostics so you can improve your consistency, giving you tools to improve your hit probability

This is a four hour class that is currently open to private and semi private lessons

Go to www.vttactical.com or email me at [email protected]
540 834-3864 txt or call for more information