• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Marlin 1895 Trapper 45-70

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Selling my slightly used Marlin 1895 Trapper 45-70. I installed the XS rail system. I prefer this model over the 1895 SBL as the barrel is shorter and easier to carry. Comes with a hammer spur installed and I have an extra Ranger Point Precision trigger I will include (not installed). Barrel is NOT threaded. Stock pack, scope, and rings not included. Might consider selling the scope and rings if the buyer is interested (Nightforce 2.5-10x42mm MOAR reticle, Aadmount caps, in NF ultralight rings).
Asking $1500 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must be able to accept rifles from non-FFLs (me). If I need to make other arrangements I can ask my local FFL but there might be an additional charge. Not looking for any trades. I have ammo available for sale to the buyer as well.

Let me know if you want any additional pictures.

1706759319893.png

1706759346458.png

You mentioned it has a shorter barrel than the SBL, what is the length of the barrel on yours?

Trapper has a 16" barrel and the SBL has a 19" barrel. I've owned both and preferred the Trapper after I installed the xs sight rail system.