• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Marlin 1895 Trapper 45-70

UNRL Ghandi

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2011
Maryland
Selling my slightly used Marlin 1895 Trapper 45-70. I installed the XS rail system. I prefer this model over the 1895 SBL as the barrel is shorter and easier to carry. Comes with a hammer spur installed and I have an extra Ranger Point Precision trigger I will include (not installed). Barrel is NOT threaded. Stock pack, scope, and rings not included. Might consider selling the scope and rings if the buyer is interested (Nightforce 2.5-10x42mm MOAR reticle, Aadmount caps, in NF ultralight rings).
Asking $1500 shipped to your FFL. Your FFL must be able to accept rifles from non-FFLs (me). If I need to make other arrangements I can ask my local FFL but there might be an additional charge. Not looking for any trades. I have ammo available for sale to the buyer as well.

Let me know if you want any additional pictures.

1706759319893.png

1706759346458.png

You mentioned it has a shorter barrel than the SBL, what is the length of the barrel on yours?

Trapper has a 16" barrel and the SBL has a 19" barrel. I've owned both and preferred the Trapper after I installed the xs sight rail system.

The older Marlins didn't have threaded barrels from the factory unless you got the Dark series. You're thinking of the new Ruger made Marlins.

Oh ok, my bad. I thought this was a new model one.