• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Marpat?

Re: Marpat?

What are you guys looking at? All I see is a Marpat shirt...
grin.gif

Great job! I love digital!

Thanks for the compliments
smile.gif

Its paint. With different patterns Ill start with different colors first, sometimes light colors first but not always. It would take me about a half day to do it if I didnt have to let each layer of paint cure between coats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bushmaster7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet. That's a US Optics Spotter scope correct? </div></div>
Correct

That's dedication right there! Probably one of the best custom paint jobs I've ever seen...NICE WORK!!!

Don't you worry about getting some splatter/oversray on the lenses? I know they are masked off, but still...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kanej</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you worry about getting some splatter/oversray on the lenses? I know they are masked off, but still...</div></div>

no you don't. You can throw some cotton balls between the lens and the tape if you really are worried about overspray.

Outstanding job!

Very nice. I did a acu on my grendal and it was a PITA. (not as good as this tho)