• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Marriage - It's all in the cards

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
Marriage.jpg

Re: Marriage - It's all in the cards

Like I told my cousin who just proposed to his girlfirend....

"Marriage is a dead end street. 50% end in divorce, and the other 50% ends with death." -Me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I told my cousin who just proposed to his girlfirend....

"Marriage is a dead end street. 50% end in divorce, and the other 50% ends with death." -Me </div></div>

Did your cousin listen ???

Of course he didn't. It's just like telling a little kid not to touch the stove. You can tell them and tell them but they're never going to learn until they go and do it for themselves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tcalfee1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I told my cousin who just proposed to his girlfirend....

"Marriage is a dead end street. 50% end in divorce, and the other 50% ends with death." -Me </div></div>

Did your cousin listen ???</div></div>

I do not have a vagina, of course he didn't listen.

Was playing golf during a bachelor party for a buddy and the old guy in front of us was reflecting on his marriage of some 4 or 5 decades. He said "if I had killed her the first time I thought of it, I would have been out by now". We couldn't tell if he was telling a joke or if he was serious.

Yeah, but if you kill them all you get to see if hairy legs wrapped around fish net stockings and cool aid lipstick. 40 years of starfish ain't worth it bro...

Marriage is like a hurricane.

At first it's all wet and wild, and there's a lot of moanin and blowin goin on.................

Next thing you know, your house is gone..........