• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MARSOC 7 exonerated

I once heard a jackass say "Elections have consequences"

In my life time that has meant "Stand by, Its coming up your stern".

So this is what its like when the govt want to work for us?

I like it.

It's about gfd time......
This puts the last 8 years of treasonous leadership in perspective that blind people could see.
Most Hide members know truth and reality. Now we see real America standing up.

Gonna be nice to see more of it.
It's past gfd time.

What about compensation & / or retribution for careers lost & tarnished? I’d want something to out of this to make an example to the next person(s) to make false allegations.

Simply clearing these men of any wrong-doing isn’t nearly enough; I’d want more. I’d like to put “a finger in someone’s eye” so to speak.

Glad it finally happened but it's a bittersweet victory, as many damn fine warriors lost their careers over that. Redemption a decade later doesn't do much for these guys whom have had to live with this unjustified cloud. Same goes for the Scout Snipers that were railroaded by Gamos.

that's who should be gone after for retribution is the leadership civilian and military, its a goddam shame. Glad this chapter is over, good for the guys.

It's about gfd time......
This puts the last 8 years of treasonous leadership in perspective that blind people could see.
Most Hide members know truth and reality. Now we see real America standing up.

Gonna be nice to see more of it.
It's past gfd time.

Apologize? Apologize for what? From what info this link provides, it sounds as though McClean set a rather poor (lax) defensive perimeter which did the Army no favors. So, I ask you, where did Gen. Smith go wrong?

As an aside, it sounds like USMC Captain Stamford played a huge role in any of your Army brethren surviving at all. But who’s counting the badass CAS & logistics?

I have nothing against my fellow brothers in green, but your negative USMC rants get old.

http://www.historynet.com/task-force-faith-heroism-korea-1950.

Well, facts are facts, its more plausible that TF Faith with Marine Air saved the bulk of the Marines that retreated from the battle, leaving them on the flank to be surrounded and slaughtered while the Marines with the press corps and cameras retreated all the way to the port for further retreat.

I did not request anyone to apologize, I want OC Smith Condemned in a Resolution before any resolution gos forward condemning that shithead Army general that screwed these Marines. And yeah Capt Stamford did play a role in the action calling in Marine air while the rest of his Marine Corps was retreating to safety, the officers of the Corps have a credibility problem so forgive me for not beliving any fantastic claims of heroism by anyone above a 02 in the Corps..

Ain't nothing wrong with Marines, especially enlisted, they have their own alternative fact history but generally they are good to go. Its too bad you think its a rant and not actual fact.

Info taken from the article states McClean’s defensive posture was poor at best. There were also many tactical errors along the way. I won’t d by that the Army played a huge role in protecting the Corps’ flank. Again, this is taken purely from my he article as I have no firsthand knowledge of said events.

As for officers, I judge the word(s) of an individual on an individual basis. I’ve met good & bad on both sides. I was an enlisted 03.