• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MARSOC

I got to play with them when I was stationed at NSA Panama City.

NDSTC

Also got to play with the experimental dive unit there.

Doc

Reactions: candyx
I got to play with them when I was stationed at NSA Panama City.

NDSTC

Also got to play with the experimental dive unit there.

Doc

Went to a couple schools at Tyndall. The AF has (had?) a navy there.

Had a MARSOC shooting bud in the P'Cola area. He sometimes brought a medically retired teammate with him. Iraq and Afghanistan and not a scratch. Ran over by a smallboat during a training op.

Went to a couple schools at Tyndall. The AF has (had?) a navy there.

Had a MARSOC shooting bud in the P'Cola area. He sometimes brought a medically retired teammate with him. Iraq and Afghanistan and not a scratch. Ran over by a smallboat during a training op.
Yeah we had the AFSOC guys there too. Along with the seabees amd coast guard even.

Doc

I own one of their cast off school pistols does that count?

zOTjt6Al.jpg

Wish I could of got a legit one....

enhance.jpg

Need to take the MCI before I up my game.....

enhance (1).jpg

Stumbled on a video about them and the history behind the group which was very interesting , had no idea that it existed. Read that you don't hear about them because they don't write books and movies about what they do.

I know one MARSOC stud here, I was his recruiter even, but I'm not saying who it is. If he wants to chime in, he will, but I doubt it because he's still doing it. Active duty guys in that realm (really all SOCOM/JSOC folks) keep a pretty low online profile, as it's way too easy to step on your dick these days and everyone knows someone who was made an example of how to not post online.