• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Maryland......

Re: Maryland......

I am in Frederick and the farthest I know of is 200 yards at Hap Baker in Carrol County. If you want distance in MD I would suggest making nice with a farmer or two.

-Z

I know there's a farm around Rock Hall that goes out around 600yrds, but i'm drawing a blank on the name of the place, I know it is some kinda farm....Where you at in MD Jerbe?

Delmarva goes out to 300yrds

I am in pasadena. I am a member at stoney creek which goes out 300. My brother is a member at (I think it is called alexanders) on the shore which is 600. thanks for the imput.

just check the quantico shootinc club site and see when R4 is open....1000yards...

Mayberry game has 600 but you have to be a member. They are a little west of Westminster. They were having a couple precision rifle matches a year also but I haven't seen anything for this year or ever made it to one.