• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mask men w/guns

Re: Mask men w/guns

What more can be said other than the controllers or organizers of the situation should not be in charge of a chicken coup.
Their actions could have killed that family and the very nice men in the buquas

The lawsuit indicated the feds were after a drug suspect who hasn’t lived in the home for two years and moved out before the Adams family ever moved in.

In fact, court records show the suspect actually lives in California.

Attorneys filing the suit say this has to stop.

“Law-abiding citizens’ constitutional rights are not, cannot and should not ever be collateral damage in the government’s war on drugs,” Tim O’Brien, the family’s attorney, said.

yet another reason I am against armed police assaults. The criminal charges are rarely- if ever- worth the cost of human lives: both innocent residents of a home and police officers. I can understand a SWAT team raid to save a hostage... and that's about it.

WOW! With the vast intel at the disposal of the Feds, how can this kind of thing happen? It makes no sense whatsoever and the punishment for not having all bases covered to ensure this kind of thing didn't happen...it should be severe. Lives could've been lost as a result of negligence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What more can be said other than the controllers or organizers of the situation should not be in charge of a chicken coup.
Their actions could have killed that family and the very nice men in the buquas

The lawsuit indicated the feds were after a drug suspect who hasn’t lived in the home for two years and moved out before the Adams family ever moved in.

In fact, court records show the suspect actually lives in California.

Attorneys filing the suit say this has to stop.

“Law-abiding citizens’ constitutional rights are not, cannot and should not ever be collateral damage in the government’s war on drugs,” Tim O’Brien, the family’s attorney, said. </div></div>

The ones who organized this,(not the assault team....they were just "following orders
sick.gif
") should be taken behind the barn and have the living shit beaten out of them and then, promoted to latrine inspection at the federal prison of thir choice. Absolutly 100% unacceptable. Unfortunately little if anything will be done.These types of thugs feel that they are "above" admiting they fucked up or even a simple apology.

Those that operate on face intel, are the ones going to pay the price for a grudge or stupidity.
I learned very quickly in my younger years, you better be able to quickly think on your feet, or your young ass will be left swinging in the breeze. Be that a land far away, or deep in some first class American shit hole. You need to have faith in those around an over you, but don't be deaf an blind at the same time.

This kind of law enforcement is getting out of hand, a backlash, will happen. Remember it's 2011, it's not about the law,... it's what you can convince 12 people of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those that operate on face intel, are the ones going to pay the price for a grudge or stupidity.
I learned very quickly in my younger years, you better be able to quickly think on your feet, or your young ass will be left swinging in the breeze. Be that a land far away, or deep in some first class American shit hole. You need to have faith in those around an over you, but don't be deaf an blind at the same time.

This kind of law enforcement is getting out of hand, a backlash, will happen. Remember it's 2011, <span style="font-weight: bold">it's not about the law,... it's what you can convince 12 people of. </span>

</div></div>

As Denzel Washington said in the movie Training Day, <span style="font-style: italic">"there's a difference in what you <span style="text-decoration: underline">know</span> and what you can <span style="text-decoration: underline">prove</span>."</span>

damn... thats a BIG swing and miss for the team on intel.... I would like to see what that warrant read!!

I support the feds actions 100%, you don't know what special intel they may have had. They can't tell us everything, it may screw up an on going investigation, we should all support their actions-knowing in the end they will be proved right. Even if they made a "small error", they had their reasons, don't question their actions, they protect us, we should be supporting them and their actions. If we don't the next time, they may be to slow in getting some really bad guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I support the feds actions 100%, you don't know what special intel they may have had. They can't tell us everything, it may screw up an on going investigation, we should all support their actions-knowing in the end they will be proved right. Even if they made a "small error", they had their reasons, don't question their actions, they protect us, we should be supporting them and their actions. If we don't the next time, they may be to slow in getting some really bad guys. </div></div>

Does this make anyone else want to throw up?

He is fng with folks. He does not believe any of that. Just showing the other extreme of everyone in government is out to get us. The middle is where folks should work from

Government does dumb stuff because folks are dumb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I support the feds actions 100%, you don't know what special intel they may have had. They can't tell us everything, it may screw up an on going investigation, we should all support their actions-knowing in the end they will be proved right. Even if they made a "small error", they had their reasons, don't question their actions, they protect us, we should be supporting them and their actions. If we don't the next time, they may be to slow in getting some really bad guys. </div></div>

Does this make anyone else want to throw up? </div></div>

Read it in either George Carlin's or Lewis Black's voice and it will make much more sense.

If I'm critical I get banned for 30 days "anti govt" statements, I would like to state, for the record, I am 100% American, love the Constitution, hate those that do not. Secondly, if I make a supporting statement, this is some how bad? How could a supporting statement be anti gov? To be honest, those that don't support my supporting statement maybe be anti gov-pure logic.