Masks for your . . . . Dog

BytorJr

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Indeed it will. My old man, when he was living, would have ripped that right off his face. Once he got a new harness and I turned around to get his leash, and it was in shreds (very quietly too) - he didn't tolerate BS :).

hlee

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jul 14, 2012
TX
put a mask on my dogs to keep them from eating chicken shit, fuck that kills me
What the fuck is it about dogs and poultry shit? Mine will scour the yard for quail droppings. Anyway, that look dogs give you when you put clothes on them is "Shoot me now, or I'll eat your face in your sleep..."

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308

HMRamateur

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2019
What the fuck is it about dogs and poultry shit? Mine will scour the yard for quail droppings. Anyway, that look dogs give you when you put clothes on them is "Shoot me now, or I'll eat your face in your sleep..."
Dogs love shit period. My old dog would eat rabbit and deer shit like they were candy. She would scoop it up in her mouth as she was running. The new dog digs through the cats litter box to find his shit. I love dogs, but they are fucked lol

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 2, 2012
In best Archer-voice:
“You wanna give your dog a heat stroke? Cause that’s how you give your dog a heat stroke.”

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Belligerents
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
Fuck. THAT'S what he was doing... Goddamn setter begs to go run after the ball, then wants to lick the grass. Couldn't figure it out. Remember the field full of gulls. Then you said that and it clicked. Nasty bastard. Yeah, they love it. Nothing better than a box full of seabird shit.