• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Master Karen has been found

Sindel wins!

tenor.gif

I heard she was a middle school or elementary teacher, if she is Karening out on them when school is in session I feel bad for the kids!

This is what you get in society when this chunky mouth with a chassis
has gotten away with running her cock holster unchecked.
I've ran into the sort, eating their husbands ass and think they can pour it onto
the surrounding males.
They cry just like the rest.
Felt sorry for the poor SOB that had to take the heat once they got home.
Or did I...

R

That should be part of boot camp training.

Reasons for wearing protective gear.

When ask .. why do you say that about women? I will show them this.

Damn... so much anger. That made my situation feel alittle better. Stuck in a skid steer, can’t open the door and being swarmed by bees. Been nice knowing u guys.

Damn... so much anger. That made my situation feel alittle better. Stuck in a skid steer, can’t open the door and being swarmed by bees. Been nice knowing u guys.
That sucks. Been there done that on open cab! Dig up a whole yellow jacket nest!

Reactions: Stevo86 and Bender
That sucks. Been there done that on open cab! Dig up a whole yellow jacket nest!
That’s always been my greatest fear, my old one is open cab, when it was time for a new one, cab and ac man. I was worried about them finding a small hole and getting in tho. Finally got a big 4x4 John Deere to pull me out.

I've recently found out that almost all karens know what a karen is, but won't admit it.

As soon as you refer to them as karen however, they lose their mind.

Its like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Sounds like she’s summoning Cthulhu. In the immortal words of Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction, “Bitch, be cool!”