• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Masterpiece Arms Chassis sale - 20% Off

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings,

Went through my stock of MPA chassis and have a few extras I need to offload. Best way to figure out what I have is to go onto our website and look through.

If there is a picture of it on the website, it means I physically located the stock and it is accounted for. If there isn't a picture, shoot a message and ask if we have it. Sometimes our inventory ends up on custom built rifles and inventory doesn't get adjusted.

Giving a flat 20% off the asking price and free shipping. If you type in code MPA20 into the coupon code field, it " should" work to allow you to place your order online. Only exception is the blue CZ455 stock, that one is marked down as low as I can go.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

yes via website. Code took 20% plus free shipping.

Hopefully you have more then 1 of the BA Hybrid Rem Short in black because it looks like I can still Add it to the cart.

Tried on my ipad and android phone. Really want a SA sniper green right handed BUT I tried buying CZ-455 black and tried Rem700 SA black. No go.
Shaun

I'll have to have someone check today in the cz455 black it says we have it, but looking over the physical inventroy, I didn't see it might it might be in a seperate pile.

Also rem 700sa ba comp, same story.

They both might have ended up on a semi custom or custom build and not taken out of inventory like they should have been.

I'll try to get some updates done today remotely.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

I'll have to have someone check today in the cz455 black it says we have it, but looking over the physical inventroy, I didn't see it might it might be in a seperate pile.

Also rem 700sa ba comp, same story.

They both might have ended up on a semi custom or custom build and not taken out of inventory like they should have been.

I'll try to get some updates done today remotely.

Jeremy
605-878-4867
Can you look for a hidden sniper green?? Black workd too.

Son of a...just ordered one a few days ago. Maybe I need an extra...

It works, but as mentioned by the OP you have to use it on the stocks that have pics, the ones without pics won't work
I misunderstood. I was thinking if its listed then its in inventory. My bad. I'm still holding out hope the CZ 455 is in stock.
Also is there an obvious difference between a lite and a Hybrid. Wish I could investigate but I've become a teacher for 3 of my kids because of Covid.
Its pretty awesome being in the trenches with the kiddos