• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Match upper and lower set suggestions please

cloudy

Lefty Shooter
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2010
Belfair Wa.
Guys,

I'm looking for suggestions on a match upper and lower set for a .308(or posibly something in the 6mm family) build. Looking for high quality and preferably something with ambi controls being a lefty shooter. So who should I look at?

Re: Match upper and lower set suggestions please

Mega MATEN
wink.gif

I have a MATEN mega set. They are very nice.

As stated above mega maten. That will hopefully be my next build as well

I'll deviate from the norm and say if I were to build a new one I'd use JP Enterprises and their PSC-12 upper receiver. It has both top and side charging handles. I could use a gas switch to shut it completely off if I want when suppressed and run it like a bolt without have to break my cheek weld.

Another vote for Mega Arms!

They even have a new keyhole rail upper receiver system

Mega or Seekins

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mega or Seekins </div></div>

Is Seekins making a large frame?

I hope Seekins is working on a large frame platform. I am smitten with my latest build with their irmt upper and matching lower. I would love for it to have a Seekins big brother

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 346ci</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mega or Seekins </div></div>

Is Seekins making a large frame? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure it's done, just waiting on the filing.

Seekins for the win!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S.GREEN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if seekins is making a large from those are bad ass</div></div>

Can anyone confirm/deny that Seekins could be releasing a large frame AR lower/upper set?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can
smile.gif
.... And we will be here shortly. Just waiting on some patent stuff to go thru.. </div></div>

Glen, I hope you're ready to run 24/7 for the next several years!
wink.gif

I went with Mega MaTen, and like it alot. I've also heard good things about Black Rain and SI Defense. Heck, if you could find a set cheap enough, DPMS would probably be fine.

The Mega has a screw that can be used to tighten upper and lower fit, which I thought was a great feature.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went with Mega MaTen, and like it alot. I've also heard good things about Black Rain and SI Defense. Heck, if you could find a set cheap enough, DPMS would probably be fine.

The Mega has a screw that can be used to tighten upper and lower fit, which I thought was a great feature. </div></div>

Sun devil manufacturing has this feature also. I have their lower and im happy with it. For the price its a good buy