• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Matches in or near nd?

smokinbobf4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
A buddy and I are looking for any small matches to try and we are also interested in a good course related to prs and/or long range hunting. We live in central North Dakota. I am having trouble finding much. We are willing to travel just don’t really want to go to far if possible. Anyone know of any in the surrounding area? Hopefully this is the right place to post this!

Also join the mnpr Facebook group. They are mostly Minnesota based but they lost the nd matches as well. I'm from Jamestown myself. There were a couple matches out west this last year at painted woods up by Williston and the badlands steel challenge in Medora. Otherwise there is usually a couple matches up in north east nd and then some in SD.

Reactions: smokinbobf4
Also join the mnpr Facebook group. They are mostly Minnesota based but they lost the nd matches as well. I'm from Jamestown myself. There were a couple matches out west this last year at painted woods up by Williston and the badlands steel challenge in Medora. Otherwise there is usually a couple matches up in north east nd and then some in SD.
That’s what I was looking for! Thanks!

Reactions: Dustyplyr
"Lost Boys Cash Matches" - book of faces group is another with matches close to your location.