• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Mathews Creed XS

neeltburn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2013
South Western Indiana
Anyone out there have a Creed XS? Been researching bows for the last 10 months or so and think Im going to buy in the next couple weeks. I think I have decided on a Creed XS, but thought I would see if any has one and how they like it? By buying this bow I want it to last many years.

Thanks

I have a Creed. I really like it. Very easy to shoot great groups. Smooth draw with a solid back wall. I will say I put a set of ABB Platinum strings on it and I feel it shoots even better than stock. However it is one of the slower bows being put out, but I would say it's easily the most forgiving.

I have a Creed. I really like it. Very easy to shoot great groups. Smooth draw with a solid back wall. I will say I put a set of ABB Platinum strings on it and I feel it shoots even better than stock. However it is one of the slower bows being put out, but I would say it's easily the most forgiving.

Getting ready to go place my order. ps being Left handed with a bow sucks. cant shoot a handgun or rifle left handed and cannot shoot a bow right handed.

Nice bow Nuke Man! Congrats neeltburn! I feel your pain right now waiting...my new bow gets here tomorrow. My wife is excited about it too ;D

I'm running a Hoyt Vector 35 with RKT cams. Love that bow. I'm a tall goony bastard so the long ATA is nice. I've split more than one arrow at 30+ yards, it groups that well.

Chrono'd at 306-308fps with a Easton flatline & 100gr field tips, 30" draw and 70lbs. Love my hoyts.

I'm running a Hoyt Vector 35 with RKT cams. Love that bow. I'm a tall goony bastard so the long ATA is nice. I've split more than one arrow at 30+ yards, it groups that well.

Chrono'd at 306-308fps with a Easton flatline & 100gr field tips, 30" draw and 70lbs. Love my hoyts.

Hoyt was my 2nd choice. Cant wait to get my Mathews and get it to the range!

If you plan on keeping it get a set of Bow Up Custom tunings strings. He is in Crown Point IN. Stock Mathews threads suck. Had peep twist like crazy with my creed.

Here she is! Just waiting on a nee sight to come in as my Sword Sights doesnt work well with the quiver. Have an IQ 5 pin on the way. Hopefully its as good as advertised. But here is the Creed XS! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409195632.510018.jpg

Sent from my IPhone 5S.

Z7 here, bought it sight unseen. Never seen one or been around a Mathews and I love it. I will keep it until it is outdated as bow technology has seemed to reach reach a standstill besides personal preference. Shot a creed and liked it but I am so used to the Z7 why change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Z7 here, bought it sight unseen. Never seen one or been around a Mathews and I love it. I will keep it until it is outdated as bow technology has seemed to reach reach a standstill besides personal preference. Shot a creed and liked it but I am so used to the Z7 why change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree, that bow just fits me. I've owned several other nice bows, but the Z7 I got in 2010 just feels right. Getting excited that bow season is getting near!

Still have 2 Mathews DXT's and have had no reason to trade up. Best treestand bows I've ever owned.

This bow is an absolute hammer! I cant wait to shoot it again. 2 evenings and its ready to hit the woods. Oh an I can only shoot one arrow with broad head at a time. Otherwise my arrow budget would blow up.

Sent from my IPhone 5S.