• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mattis

I remember when he was appointed SecDef I was supportive but it soon became clear that he is a swamp dweller. What the Hell is Trump doing to divide the country? It's the freaking media and limp dick mayors and governors not doing their job that is causing the problem.

Yet, it wasn’t that long ago- well, 3 years is a while I guess- that every desk with snipershide running on a computer levitated 4-6 inches off the ground upon hearing the nomination and subsequent confirmation.

Something about havoc and dogs and stuff, if I remember correctly...

Yet, it wasn’t that long ago- well, 3 years is a while I guess- that every desk with snipershide running on a computer levitated 4-6 inches off the ground upon hearing the nomination and subsequent confirmation.

Something about havoc and dogs and stuff, if I remember correctly...

You are right.

I was one of them.

What he did to the Russian Mercs and dropping the MOAB in Astan was my hope for what he would bring.

But than as the Trump Admin succeeded he changed.

Kelly ditto.

Im sure Dunford was also part of that mix.

I personally witnessed Neller show contempt for Trump in a public forum.

Disappointing is an understatement.

brainwashed by liberal media.
as far as his career? afghanistan?

Reactions: Don-n-Texas
The swamp has some truly loathsome creatures in its sticky gooey depths.

Reactions: Don-n-Texas
why didn't that scum tell americans that billions of our tax dollars were going to iraq and afghanistan to repair schools that were never built.

Sounds like Mattis is comfortable with the status quo where the "conservatives" holding to their "principals" getting cucked by leftist at every turn was alright. It was alright to be a looser as long as they kept decorum. I blame bush for letting the media get so far out of hand not pushing back and not calling a spade a spade.

Hey Mattis, how is the war in afghanistan going?
Mattis: Great, were are winning! Send me more money and ammo!
Met him once in Afghanistan .he was on base to lay out the brand-new plan !!!!3hell maybe4-5 at that point he was a pompous little ass . Dumfries was over educated past his I.Q .both sounded like the asshole in full metal jacket .lets come in for the big win so I can go home a hero !!!

Met him once in Afghanistan .he was on base to lay out the brand-new plan !!!!3hell maybe4-5 at that point he was a pompous little ass . Dumfries was over educated past his I.Q .both sounded like the asshole in full metal jacket .lets come in for the big win so I can go home a hero !!!
mattis is a fucking retard.

“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago,” he writes, “I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizensmuch less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

the US Park Service cleared the park.

Is Mattis "one of them"?

Mattis resigned / was fired over Trump wanting withdrawals of American
forces from Syria and Afghanistan, whereas Mattis wanted them to stay.

Mattis was previously on the General Dynamics Board of Directors from
2013-2017 where he received compensation of $900,000.

As of 2019, General Dynamics was the fifth-largest Defense Contractor
in the United States, and the sixth-largest in the world, by sales.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics

Gen. Mattis re-joined the company's board of directors in August 2019.

So replacing Anti-War Trump, with "Early signs of Dementia" Joe
"Pro War Biden" would be Good For General Dynamics & Mattis.

I think the Mattis statement was a dick move , maybe his feelers are still hurt for getting fired..

The Obamination was the most divisive president in American history IMHO.

Trump 2020

Is Mattis "one of them"?

Wow knew none of that.I try my best to give everyone a chance,he gave ma a bad vibe .but hell my job was to follow orders and I did with certain onsite adaptations

Wow knew none of that.I try my best to give everyone a chance,he gave ma a bad vibe .but hell my job was to follow orders and I did with certain onsite adaptations
neither does anyone that watches fake news.

It's a fact could benefit from doing a bit more research but of late due to the c-vires I had my grangirl at the house an I been spending most of my time with her.

And to think I almost ran over his ass at Arlington National Military Cemetery two years ago.

Reactions: theLBC
Mattis has been a politician for any years,especially his last 7-8 years in the military. I'm truly not surprised at any of this. He was never a proponent for 2A or anything outside of the swamp. It's sad to see a guy who could have done a lot for us, to take the money and sell himself to the lowest bidder.......🤬🤬🤬

This sums it up well (sorry for the FB link though...)

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
Trump sure knows how to surround himself with losers. And yet still comes out on top. But his people picks leave a lot to be desired.
Well there's a yes and no to this. Yes, because he surrounded himself with advisers whose advice he took to hire the people around him. Some/many of which said one thing before hire and another after the hire. Mattis started on the wrong foot when Trump moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Mattis strongly objected stating "you'll start WWIII!". Trump's reply was "I made a promise to the American people that I would do this and to Israel"
The no is simply he trusted the advisers, so you can still say it's a yes. However, I think that many were duplicitous in their actions working to undermine him from within on the get go.

Reactions: 308pirate
Trump sure knows how to surround himself with losers. And yet still comes out on top. But his people picks leave a lot to be desired.

Maybe his picks are to expose the POS's. Something to consider as it's happened on more than one occasion.

Sometimes you need to show people what's wrong rather than try to tell them - particularly when they aren't on "your side" in the first place.

Not sure if he’s trying to set a stage for running for office or a book deal? Seems a bit random to come out about all of it now in the way he did.

Reactions: Cmb1025
I wonder how much dirt the swamp has on Mattis. We already know the swamp has some dirt on Justice Roberts.

Reactions: kerjo
This sums it up well (sorry for the FB link though...)

The senate hearings on Clinton and Russiagate are exactly why CV19, Riotgate and the Retired Generals Coup are in the news.

The fact none of these traitors has spoken about these crimes is unbelievable.

Remember - "Silence is Violence"

Reactions: BytorJr
I wonder how much dirt the swamp has on Mattis. We already know the swamp has some dirt on Justice Roberts.

Flynn would have ended that apparatus.

You would think that these people could understand that the best chance of ending their duress is the success of Trump.

How fucking dirty are these people?

Reactions: oneshot86

Is Mattis "one of them"?

hell thats not all, he was tied into Theranos too..... aaaand I think he was on that board as well getting money from them and basically lying about the use of the “revolutionary” blood testing machines use in the field blah blah blah

Looks like Mattis has aanother backstabbing MFer siding with him.
In my thoughts, their both as trustworthy as Piglosi and Shemmer are

Kelly is most disappointing.

Did he really give a son for a country to be run by a cabal of corruption?

Reactions: oneshot86
Mattis is a respectable and respected war hero.

Three years ago; he was a solid gold hero on this site, lest we forget...

He had to be a nearly unique type of warrior to get to where he was then, and where he is now, as are others mentioned in this discussion.

Unfortunately; lately, he's been listening to friends who are not his friends.

His status is eroding to that of the willing fool.

Maybe it comes with age...

Reactions: Fig and oneshot86

He had to be a nearly unique type of warrior to get to where he was then, and where he is now, as are others mentioned in this discussion.

i am not going to speak for anyone else, and i was not here 3 years ago to see for myself.
that said, i think maybe you might consider thinking about the revelations about iraq and afghanistan that have come out since then, namely:

All the military top leadership lied about "progress" constantly, and when they realized they were never going to make any real progress, they doubled down and kept lying, because apparently they either didn't know what else to do, liked killing people more than they cared about getting american soldiers killed, or they expected payment for keeping the war going from the companies that profit from death.

Americans were paying billions for repairs to schools that were never built, and hospitals that didn't exist, and

Gen. Mattis re-joined the company's board of directors in August 2019

i have friends that knew him, served with him, and despise him.

but go ahead and defend him, turbo. good for you.

imho, mattis was a puffed up cock sucking, warmongering asshole.
he just accused Trump of using the military and tear gas to clear the protesters for his walk to the church.
the park service cleared it
they didn't use any tear gas
trump didn't decide to visit the church until after the protesters were moved back.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bender

Three years ago he was confident the Russia BS would get Trump impeached and he could slide back into the swamp.

If anyone is paying attention to other than the smoke screens these rats are vomitting out the truth in the Senate.

Now he and his ilk are losing their shit.

Obama Commandante' Neller will soon start spouting his anti Trump shit as I heard him do in Boston.

He is a contemptuous bitch.

Sounds like Mattis is comfortable with the status quo where the "conservatives" holding to their "principals" getting cucked by leftist at every turn was alright. It was alright to be a looser as long as they kept decorum. I blame bush for letting the media get so far out of hand not pushing back and not calling a spade a spade.
Bush was way to passive!

Mattis had the clearance to look through the Russia gate nonsense. You can bet he did and he didn't say a word that would have saved this country alot of headache and got us moving forward.
A historic church attacked by true enemies of this nation. Funded by enemies of this nation yet they choose to attack the man that will do something about it
Let him and Kelly use a double-ended dildo on each other

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
You just dont make it past 05 without being a political hack. Most good officers get out at 03 when they realize how rigged the game is and everything they have been told their whole life was a lie. The ones that stay in tend to be like politicians....the ones who want to do it aren't the ones you want doing it. Nothing more dangerous in the military than a careerist officer.

Mattis not only survived the obama purges but rose fast. Thats all you need to know.

we havent had a great 4 star since ike.....

He was never a hero. Those that actually worked with him don't have a-lot of great things to say. He left a bunch of SF dudes to die in afg by refusing to sent help when his units were the only ones close enough to get there in time. He was more focused on cultivating his persona and public imagine.

Hes a discrase to the uniform who needs the shut the fuck up.

getting promoted in the officer ranks is like the game of thrones. You have to manuever and fuck over anyone and everyone while keeping your shit clean and protected.

he has ALWAYS been a democrat. Trump just trusts people too much and is surrounded by bad advisors and actors. Should have never picked that piece of shit, same as mcmaster....just another globalist shill willing to sell america out to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 308pirate