• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mauser M18 parts

~Tee

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2020
Hello - A few years back, I bought a brand new, Mauser M18, in .308 as a practice rifle because it was inexpensive. Yesterday I put the 300th round through it and the extractor/ejector on the bolt broke. I was using Federal Gold Match, so decent ammo. Anyhow... I am pretty good at finding what I need online. However, I cannot find parts for this bolt or even a replacement bolt. My gunsmith would also like a schematic of the bolt. I emailed Mauser, but that was just a few hours ago. Does anyone know where to go for Mauser M18 replacement parts? It is a nice gun. My smith threaded the barrel and added an Aero Precision VG6 GAMMA Muzzle Brake. I threw on a cheap bipod and an old Burris Veracity 5-25x50 with tactical turrets. I am nailing it at 1100 yards, so like I said, it is a nice rifle. I just no longer trust it. Which is unfortunate, because it is fun to shoot. If anyone can tell me where to get replacement parts for the bolt, I would appreciate it.

Well which is it? The extractor or the ejector? Extractor broken will leave the case up in the chamber, ejector won’t kick it out after it’s been pulled from the chamber.

I would just get mauser to send the parts, not sure of where else to go other than midway or brownells or numrich but thats a little new for numrich

Last edited:
Well which is it? The extractor or the ejector? Extractor broken will leave the case up in the chamber, ejector won’t kick it out after it’s been pulled from the chamber.

I would just get mauser to send the parts, not sure of where else to go other than midway or brownells or numrich but thats a little new for numrich
I don't know which part it is. It did leave a round in the chamber.

Blaser - I emailed Blaser and they are sending replacement parts. This girl is so happy I found parts. Now after my gunsmith fixes it... I am selling it.

Reactions: spife7980