• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

mauser riflestock pictures

nishon

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2013
Gentlemen I'm in the process of building a stock for my mauser 30-06.I have. An American walnut stock blank.Can you guys post some pics of mauser stock designs so I can choose something to go by.Any help would be appreciated.thanking you

Writing Mauser stock in google will give you a lot of results to look at.

The McM designs for the HTG, A3, A5, A3-5, A2, McHale and Bakes special all fit the M98.

Home Page

Most of these can be had with mauser inlets:
Our products

Bell and Carlson Medalist, 1943 turk Mauser 308 got the stock on midway

Attachments

• Mauser=1.jpg
    Mauser=1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 14
Here are some pictures of a K98 build from back in gunsmithing school.

It started as a medium grade English walnut blank. Has an ebony forend tip, steel grip cap and butt plate. Inlet sling attachments. Finished with Pilkingtons oil.

Shilen match 9tw sporter barrel chambered in 7X57, 8-40 scope rail holes, 3 pos safety, bent bolt handle then into the bluing tank.

Bell and Carlson Medalist, 1943 turk Mauser 308 got the stock on midway
I have the same stock. Mine required LOTS of work to fit my commercial FN action.

Last edited:
I had to open the barrel channel for the shilin heavy bull and for the bold optima trigger. Besides that it droped right in!