• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mauser

Sigurd the Ryder

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2018
Yugo 24/47 action

Krieger stainless 5r barrel, heavy palma contour, 8" twist

Hand-made flash hider

Archangel aa98 polymer stock

Farrel scope rail 20 moa, steel

Jard trigger, 7oz

Hand-made turned down bolt handle and knob

Duracoat paint using Acid Tactical vynil adhesive tiger stripes (over black)

model 70 winchester style safety shroud

Athlon Argos BTR 8-34 X 56 illuminated scope

Vortex precision 30mm scope rings

knockoff atlas bipod which actually works well!
MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1536593483872.jpg_1536593487344.jpeg
MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1536593535173.jpg_1536593538197.jpeg

Mc Cameron, send me the cas to buy an Atkas and I will be glad to do so! ☺
You'll find out soon enough that buying the real Atlas is the cheaper option.

The fake Atlas will appear to work well for a short while. I'm going to go on a limb and say you probably haven't shot with the fake yet, because it's painted to match the rifle (which you haven't shot yet) and you're saying good things about it. Within 100 rounds you'll start to see the thing fall to pieces, and it won't make it 500 rounds before being borderline unusable because it's got too much wobble, slop, and play to the legs.

Continually replacing the knockoff is a stopgap solution, but when you're shooting 2000+ rounds a year like many here do you'll understand why having a bipod that just doesn't break is a much cheaper proposal than buying a $50 one that is garbage within a few months.

Reactions: ZG47A
You'll find out soon enough that buying the real Atlas is the cheaper option.

The fake Atlas will appear to work well for a short while. I'm going to go on a limb and say you probably haven't shot with the fake yet, because it's painted to match the rifle (which you haven't shot yet) and you're saying good things about it. Within 100 rounds you'll start to see the thing fall to pieces, and it won't make it 500 rounds before being borderline unusable because it's got too much wobble, slop, and play to the legs.

Continually replacing the knockoff is a stopgap solution, but when you're shooting 2000+ rounds a year like many here do you'll understand why having a bipod that just doesn't break is a much cheaper proposal than buying a $50 one that is garbage within a few months.
understood