• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maven rf.1 Rangefinder

Swaim13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2018
Peoples Republic of Maryland
Has anyone used the maven rf.1 rangefinder? Wondering about pros and cons. I am also wondering how it compares to the vortex razor 4000.

For anyone wondering about beam specs, Maven just told me it's a class 1 laser with beam divergence of 2.1 mrad.

I got mine earlier this week and was playing with it at 500 yards yesterday. I have not had a rangefinder before but this is really simple to use and is clear. I like the field vs forest settings switch to help with how precise the beam is. I also found it really clear and nice to change the brightness setting on the fly with the side wheel.

Reactions: WY_Chas
For anyone wondering about beam specs, Maven just told me it's a class 1 laser with beam divergence of 2.1 mrad.
So that's not as accurate as the razor if I remember correctly the specs, right?