• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maximun Cheek spacer height for TRG

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
I think I read somewhere that 10mm is the maximum spacer height you can use and still be able to remove the bolt on a TRG. I can not find the thread that talked about this. So is 10mm the max.

Re: Maximun Cheek spacer height for TRG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know but I have a TRG with a higher than 10mm spacer. </div></div>

How many mm thick is yours?

I don't know. I set my sander on awesome and it worked.

203a2ad5-1.jpg

But now I use a KRG folding stock and that's even better.

a3b7ff2b.jpg

I have 16mm spacer on mine and yes, I do need to remove the cheek piece to remove the bolt, but it's just a minor inconvenience.

If it's a 300WM then with a spacer thicker than 10mm the bolt will hit the cheek piece at full rearward travel (at least on my rifle).

TRG-42 in 338LM with 10mm spacer...bolt can not be removed, but as stated earlier, it's easily resolved in about 10 seconds with an allen wrench.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know. I set my sander on awesome and it worked.

203a2ad5-1.jpg

But now I use a KRG folding stock and that's even better.

a3b7ff2b.jpg
</div></div>
how much longer...im having trouble waiting:)