• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

May Greenhouse Match

mparry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
Midwest
There will be a match in N.W. Oklahoma on May 7th. It is a shoot off of the march match and Heatstroke open and will be held in a similar fashion with target set up and calcutta auction. Entry is $150.00 and sign up is well under way at this time taking the first 36 PAID shooters.

For questions contact Joey Thompson at

[email protected]

Or if you cannot write give him a call

580-515-6679.

You need to get your entry in early. Books will close on the 23rd of April and it is filling up fast.

I'm already in so if you want some of this action you better step up.

Re: May Greenhouse Match

Man. I'm really sad I'm going to miss this one. Especially if you r in. I know I wouldn't be last!! Btw, I hope u miss your cold bore.
smile.gif

Man that's funny. I know there are allot of you guys out there cheering me on. I'll do what I can to make you proud.

Can't make this one, will be in Baffin Bay shooting fish out of a barrel! See you the following weekend.

Too bad we always like having you guys up. Good luck in Baffin Bay!

The last one was in Vici OK. Some serious shooters show up! I won't be at this one but soon ill be there so test my metal. Barrel of fun

I Can't Wait!!! Hey Boss, What is happening the following weekend?

Texas state bolt rifle and semi-auto pistol challenge. I think.

Excellent I am 7 miles south of hammon. Do I call you for directions and is there openings still?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redd0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent I am 7 miles south of hammon. Do I call you for directions and is there openings still? </div></div>

I would call or e-mail J Thompson his info is in the first box announcing the match. And I would go ahead and get the moolah headed his way maybe you can still get in if someone has not paid up yet. It is the first 36 paid.

5621175564_b315e53110.jpg

I hope you guys have been practicing, because the targets are going to be pretty small. My help cant lift the big ones.

Better jump in I don't think they will be open for long.

Thanks Mike for shooting well. I straightened out the callcuta confusion and got paid. Great job!!!

I'll give you all I know. I wasn't there as you can see by the absence of my name in the top 3
smile.gif

1st Jason Sloan
2nd Micheal ??
3rd Cousin Eddie Clark'
4th Matt Peterman

not sure but I think Travis Case was 5th and Dean Morris was 6th.

Matt, glad to hear you got it worked out. I just don't know if I'd press my luck buying me at the next one.

It was a lot of fun all around. Eddie had me really worried I was fighting for third
smile.gif
You guys all did a great job shooting.

Michael Kerrigan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Results? </div></div>

I will get you the results when i get home tonight Rich

I want to thank everyone for coming out saturday we had 31 shooters and I thought everything went very well. I had a great time just running the match, and I hope that everyone else enjoyed it as well. I would like to apologize to Shane Herman for miscalculating his score. I announced at the match that he was 11th with a 134, He actually finished 6th with a 169. Congratulations to Jason Sloan.

1st Jason Sloan. 191 $1800 - Newman Precision .243 Win
2nd Mike Kerrigan 186 $1350 - ?
3rd Eddy Clark 185 $900 - Parry Custom Gun 6.5X47
4th Matt Peterman 181 $450 - ?
5th Travis Case 171
6th Shane Herman 169
7th Dean Morris 164
8th David Mann 149
8th Rick Reeves 149
10th Adam Roberts 143
11th Jerry Newman 139
12th Greg Beauchamp 120
13th Brody Ward 115
14th Mike Luckett 112
15th Robert Codoponey 105

Good shooting guys!

To add to the list of what everyone was shooting, Matt Peterman shot a 6 dasher built by Jon Beanland.

Thanks to Joey & all the guys that helped with the match. It was a great match, very well thought out. I had a blast. Dean-o

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3rdgss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh hell. Now I gotta listen to Dean whine about getting 7th instead of 6th. </div></div>

And oh Yeah, BJ can kiss my ass. The only reason you ain't whinning is you didn't even go! Lol...

Besides it was probably that junky ass scope you sold me! Lol...