• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Maybe Sean Can Explain This One?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ott/2764832533.html

1rtg91.jpg

laugh.gif

Re: Maybe Sean Can Explain This One?

Well, I guess that ought to do it... But what about the Mickey Mouse gloves???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: judgedelta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I guess that ought to do it... But what about the Mickey Mouse gloves??? </div></div>

It's kind of like ordering three fingers of hootch at the bar, I suppose? Little Miss Ottawa Peach only goes when Olaf the Ham-handed is on duty ... same operating principle.

<<Never been to Ottawa, Not going to Ottawa, nor do I intend to ever be in Ottawa.

Sorry to disappoint you Veer. But if you still feel determined to wear that pink dress... I"m sure somebody would like to see video of such.

Just not me, or my wife.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><<Never been to Ottawa, Not going to Ottawa, nor do I intend to ever be in Ottawa.

Sorry to disappoint you Veer. But if you still feel determined to wear that pink dress... I"m sure somebody would like to see video of such.

Just not me, or my wife.

smile.gif

</div></div>

Funny, Sean, but you said a couple hours ago in the Shout Box that you weren't coming within a mile of this thread. I was just trying to account for the tastes of the Craigslist poster, a countrywoman of yours, nothing more, and thought that you might have special insight as our boots-on-the-ground GWN correspondent.

Maybe she's a method actress?

Veer, when I was pointing it out to my wife, (the thread) I couldn't resist a response. Not with my name in the title, and it's insinuations. HA.
smile.gif

As for the "countrywomen" up here, well.... there's no accounting for taste. Or a total lack there-of. I'm sure you're familiar with that same dilemma, with some of the "ladies" ya'll gots down there.

And no, I specifically am NOT talking about your wife. Wouldn't do that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Veer, when I was pointing it out to my wife, (the thread) I couldn't resist a response. Not with my name in the title, and it's insinuations. HA.
smile.gif

As for the "countrywomen" up here, well.... there's no accounting for taste. Or a total lack there-of. I'm sure you're familiar with that same dilemma, with some of the "ladies" ya'll gots down there.

And no, I specifically am NOT talking about your wife. Wouldn't do that.
</div></div>

Sean, I wasn't insinuating <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span> about <span style="font-style: italic">you.</span> Good Lord, lighten up.