• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McAfee Dead - Suicide!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018

John McAfee dead at 75: Antivirus software pioneer 'kills himself' after Spanish court approved his extradition to the US on tax evasion charges

1624477958678.png

I personally know one of his anti-virus software competitors (retired) and am using his program. His whole family is big-tech connected.
    He told me almost ten years ago that something bad was going to happen, not only to the U.S. but on a world wide scale and to prepare, times were going to get tough. It sounded like more of the 'end times' talk I've heard the last forty years so I dismissed it but this guy isn't that type.

I asked him at the beginning of the China virus two week shelter in place if he needed anything from the store and he said no, he had been preparing for months and that included masks.

Last edited:
    I personally know one of his anti-virus software competitors (retired) and am using his program. His whole family is big-tech connected and hated Trump.
    He told me almost ten years ago that something bad was going to happen, not only to the U.S. but on a world wide scale and to prepare, times were going to get tough. It sounded like more of the 'end times' talk I've heard the last forty years so I dismissed it but this guy isn't that type.

I asked him at the beginning of the China virus two week shelter in place if he needed anything from the store and he said no, he had been preparing for months and that included masks.
    If indeed 30TB of data of gov't corruption and misdeeds get released... I'd sure hope there'd be some splattering shit storms. Baton down the hatches...

Last edited:
    If indeed 30TB of data of gov't corruption and misdeeds get released... I'd sure hope there'd be some splattering shit storms. Baton down the hatches...

Y'all really think the propaganda blasting, pro liars we know as MSM and FBI would allow anything to reach our ears without completely spinning it or quashing it all together?

Who are these honest messengers? Suicides are contagious, if you hadn't noticed.

Y'all really think the propaganda blasting, pro liars we know as MSM and FBI would allow anything to reach our ears without completely spinning it or quashing it all together?

Who are these honest messengers? Suicides are contagious, if you hadn't noticed.
    judging by the way they participated in the coup, and quite doing their job years ago…..

no, no i dont. it’s been game over for a long time now. and amazingly, few seem to realize it.

What I want to see for ONCE... I WANT those fucking PIZZAGATE emails explained!!!

If only McAfee had shit on that!! Once you read those emails.. you can not forget them.

If only McAfee had shit on that!! Once you read those emails.. you can not forget them
    interesting choice of words…..as mcafee’s kept women in central america all said that he liked them to drop deuces in his mouth.

i’ve already seen more that i can’t forget that i’d like to….

I was just listening to a Jack Poso podcast with layer Robert Barnes. He was saying that well before this point the Amer. Embassy would have been very involved which he said = at least 3 alpha agencies... the main one being FBI.

So there's our answer. The FBI takes another one.

Reactions: Steel head

I gotta say that if 30TBs of info is going to be released and it were to make it out into the real world, that would probably be the end of any and all governments around the world. That's a MASSIVE amount of data. That would have to cover more than just the United States.

You would think that something would have leaked by now. He told folks that if he were to die (be killed), it would be released. Sounds like something automatic, not counting on his best friend to press a button.

OR.... this could be his last hurrah and just another McAfee staged event. After all, he was a strange person.....

Did cia initiate sub rose collection of the body yet ?

The CIA said his last wishes were to be cremated and to have it done as soon as he's dead.

Yea, that's the ticket......

there was a time i figured he was a wild ass genius. after watching the documentary on him and the events in belize, it became evident that his cheese had slide off his cracker….and i doubt it was ever really centered anyway. he was just a rich asshole who thought he could do anything.

and like most people who think they are smart, in the end he proved not to be. i think he was probably about 15% substance, and the rest was bullshit. problem is in the mad world we live in, a lot of the whacko stuff he claimed seems feasible. so folks couldnt tell if he was for real or full of shit.

for those waiting for the dead man switch to drop, i think you’ll see justice for the stolen election and hillary in jail before the dead man switch gets triggered.

I always see these antivirus software companies being in a two story building. On the main lobby floor where the public enters is where they build software to protect everybody from the bad viruses.

Now, down in the basement is where the real magic happens. This is where they create the viruses and write the programs to disrupt the world's computer systems. They have three guys, paid millions of dollars. These are the guys that take the basement work and carry it upstairs to the main lobby floor, so they can start working on the solutions to what is going on in the basement.

Of course the basement and lobby floor have different parking lots and entrances. Nobody upstairs knows anybody downstairs, but they all get a checked signed with the same name on it.

Supposedly the deadman switch is real and the files have been dumped and weaponized autists are setting up an offshore server to host it/release it. If true, you're going to want to get your popcorn.

Supposedly the deadman switch is real and the files have been dumped and weaponized autists are setting up an offshore server to host it/release it. If true, you're going to want to get your popcorn.

i only believe stories about offshore servers that come from Sydney Powell and involve dead or detained CIA directors. thanks anyway though.

some stuff on twitter apparently with an acct referencing epstein and whackd as author or something

I'd bet that if that happened, the government, courts and media would act like it was totally unimportant.
    Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple and all the other vile tech overlords would probably ban you for posting it

And the evil & corruption would go on as normal.

Don't think that's possible....

I give you Hunter Biden's Laptop as exhibit A.
    Can you imagine say 2 years ago if that laptop was found but instead it was Trump Jr's laptop with all the same exact stuff?....

The Communists are in such firm control and their fellow ideologues have near total control over education, business, industry and communications, so they don't have to worry no matter how much proof someone says of their crimes.