• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McConnell - We’re voting this week

I believe when I see it, he has nothing to lose, this puts the dem senators running in ohio west va and a few other trump states on the spot if they defeat Kavanaugh,

The geriatrics are in on the spectacle, they hate Trump just as much as the evil ones, just like they played good cop bad cop to illegally crush the tea party. they are all fuking scumbags.

Old-school Republicans are acting like this whole thing is a Kiwanis board meeting. The Evil Party didn't get on that distro list.

78f919a76f.jpg

Not a chance in hell. Jeff flake is not voting yes and has nothing to lose because he isn’t running for reelection

Have you seen the stuff coming out today? They are basically painting him a drunken belligerent alcoholic.

It’s over.

If he gets through, but "we" slip and fall in November, they're going to impeach him anyway. I think we're on the brink.

I’m down. Where we meeting? Message me the secret passcode so I know who is who.

Lordy, didn't we already establish that the challenge was "Phoenix Eye" and the password was "Velcro sneakers"? Or was it the other way around?

DOH! Shouldn't have posted that SC PT. Well shit. Now we need another epic thread to generate some new challenge/password material.

I wonder what the Vegas odds are on his confirmation? They have odds on everything. I’ll google...

Looks like the odds makers give him a 63% chance.

I like throwing that in liberals’ smug faces when they talk about polls predicting their “blue wave”...

“You mean the same polls that predicted Hilldog’s landslide victory?”

You can almost hear the whistle of the steam coming out of their ears. It’s great.

Btw, how the fuck is the dumbo rat color not red? We all know they’re fukn commies.

Why can't we call the left what they have become....Radicalized? Not much different than ISIS? Trying to force their ideology on others at any cost sound similar. Hopefully the #walkaway movement picks up some steam before midterms.