• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report McCourt Munitions

blair

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2011
SW Florida
This is a HUGE shout out to Andrew and his munitions business. Andrew and I have been working together on some loads for my rifles.

Just recently, I received a batch inlcuding some 6.5 CM rounds. Andrew has been a consumate professional, suggesting and recommending all necessary ballistics to get me dialed in with my outstanding GAP rifle. I will be shooting some test data over the next few weeks.

His service and communication is second to none! I highly recommend his services if you are looking for some high quality, custom ammo.

Thank you, Andrew.

Re: McCourt Munitions

another big A+ for Andrew he sent me some amazing ammo for my 260 and I was more then pleased, he wanted to know every spec so he could do his best to load it best as possible, he is a perfectionist and it shows. thanx bro

I'm very curious about your 6.5 CM ammo. My team mates and I all run the same load. Custom loaded ammo would be awesome! (We hate loading ammo)

Blair,

Thank you!

Pleasure working with you on the 6.5 Creedmoor ammo.

Andrew