• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing McGee Thumbwheel adjustable cheekpiece

NoahbodyImportant

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2011
NE Ohio
It seems McGee has stopped orders.

I am looking for the McGee thumbewheel adjustable cheekpiece or similar alternative for my Savage 12 F/TR.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

Re: McGee Thumbwheel adjustable cheekpiece

Give steve a call. I just got my butt stock last week. Very good people to deal with. I was floored when they sent me the finished product BEFORE I paid for it. His wife said they were a small mom and pop shop and the trusted me....WOW!!! Cant say enough good stff about them, just remember its just steve and his wife, Quaility products!!

Re: McGee Thumbwheel adjustable cheekpiece

Good to hear. I used to do the same thing, shipping before paying for people that sounded really nice on the phone until I got burned.. I didn't learn my lesson the first time and got burned a few times. I know better now. I try to give the best customer service I can but don't do that any more unless it's people I know.