• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan Colors

BWB

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
SD
Anyone have a McMillan done in the marble finish using Dark Tan, Black and LIght Grey?

Re: McMillan Colors

I think your wanting what the color looks like, you could go to
http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/ go to resources then supplys and equipment on the left is the color coatings, click on the color you are looking for there will be a group of colors pop up that show little swatches, click on the color you want and pics of rifles, pistols etc will pop up done in that color.. hope that it may help

Pic from "Lancer" on this forum:

5744483108_c9b7192427_z.jpg

I couldn't find one in marble.

I was wondering how these colors would look together in the marble finish but the way the camo one looks, I think I will like it!

That looks nice too! Man picking colors isn't fun.

Do you have any idea what percentages were used in this color scheme?

Not the same exact, but its tan, brown and black. I'll have to see if I can find what the percentages are on it

SouthernCreedmoor001.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor002.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor003.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor004.jpg

SouthernCreedmoor005.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: txgunnertx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok its 70% tan, 20% briwn, 10% black</div></div>

Nice! I have a stock on the way (due in January!) with 70% tan, 15% brown, 15% black, and I could not find a picture of that color scheme anywhere when I was placing the order.

Damn these look nice, I can't wait. I ended up ordering A3-5 50% Black, 30% Dark Tan, 20% Light Grey - we'll see how it turns out.