• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan Mc3 TPIM Stocks? Reviews?

Damn. This may be an excellent way to fill in the gap until the Magppul Pro LA chassis is released. Was almost ready to go KRG Bravo.

Are they only currently available in tan? Did you order it directly from MC3stocks.com?

Yah... i ordered it directly from MC3stocks.com. I am in email contact with them. This company was created by McMillan's daughter. Kinda like how Greyboe is McMillan's son, the Navy Seal. I have sent them an email about the color of the stock. They stated on the website that it was available in black.

Just to let you know McMillian isn’t the company it used to be. They use cheap ass labor (foreign nationals) and have a very poor facility. They have been late on orders for years, they are doing nothing to serve customers, probably too cheap to update their shop.

"Just to let you know McMillian isn’t the company it used to be. They use cheap ass labor (foreign nationals) and have a very poor facility. They have been late on orders for years, they are doing nothing to serve customers, probably too cheap to update their shop."

Lol ok. Do you own a recent McMillan?

I had a rifle built on a McMillan A5 a few months ago. Had my GS order the McM stock from their "inlet ready" section, so it definitely a recently built stock. Quality seems all there, nothing at all wrong with it, much higher quality than my grayboe stock (to be expected). I have a Manners T4A on order now, so it will be interesting to compare. Mostly went with the T4A to get the mini-chassis and KMW loggerhead from the factory.

McMillan Carbon A5, Greyboe Renegade, McMillan A5. All bought within the last year. Loving them all. I would like to try a Mc3 stock for my .223 trainer. Does anyone have confirmation that they come in black?
IMG_1507.JPG

I don't think they come in anything. They were supposed to have been out in September and I am pretty sure they still aren't shipping.

Still not out. I'm not sure of the process they are using to make them (rotary molded maybe?), but they ran into some issues getting it right. The latest estimate it late Summer. That would be almost a year behind when they were supposed to ship. My guess is you will hear a fair bit about them when they are ready to ship. There are a few out there, but I would guess they are keeping a little quiet until they have product ready to ship.

Last edited:
I was looking for them the other day and couldn't find anything.

I received a Tradition Standard last month. It is heavier than I expected about 3.5#, from web research I expected it to be about 2.5# and their website is no help since it lists every stock at 4#. I like the feel and design of the stock and it is a ok price, while not a noodle of a plastic stock it is certainly not stiff like a composite or fiberglass stock. I am going to keep it for now since I like the look, feel and my rifle shoots just fine with it but I wish it was stiffer and lighter.

6.5.jpg

I know, I know, this is a necropost, but why start a new thread when we already have one, right?

Any news or updates on these? I have a Vudoo that will be on the way to me shortly, and it'll need a temporary home while I decide where it'll live permanently. I've had a KRG Bravo before and thought it was a decent stock for the price, just wondering how these compare. Any end users want to give a little more feedback after some use? Thanks!

Reactions: Patriots1884
Has anyone received one of these stocks yet?

Yes, they are out in the wild. I had an Tactical Deluxe Carbon Fiber for a while. A little on the heavy side for Carbon fiber stock but shot well. It will be interesting to see if the new owner of McMillan keeps MC3 line or sells it off.