• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan stock for Sako Quad

MrXtreme

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2010
Sweden
Hello!
I´m a new member from Sweden, does anywone no if McMillan make stocks for the Quad and what type of stocks they made? I have a synt. varmint .22WM + .22LR spare barrel!

Thanks in advance
Tommy

Re: McMillan stock for Sako Quad

They do inlet some of their stocks for them but I do not remember which ones, I think the A4 and A1 (not sure though). I bought a Manners stock for mine. They are just as good and might be cheaper.

Cole

Thanks for the information, I´m going to send manners a mail about it, and also ask about shipment overseas!

Tommy

I've seen Quad builds with A5's and M40A1's. There's always Manners though.

I can attest to what SS said...

20pvhqf.jpg

2epoio4.jpg

gafferq2xl
Nice pieces!!!
What kind of stock is the one at the top, make/model (the one in marble) is it a M40A1? does the bottom parts, triggerguard etc.. fit well to the bottom line of the stock?

Thanks
Tommy

Correct, McM M40A1. Fit and finish is what you would expect from them too.

A5 in forest camo

P1010047.jpg

I believe McMillan stated they can do any stock that a R700 will fit in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrXtreme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the information, I´m going to send manners a mail about it, and also ask about shipment overseas!

Tommy </div></div>

They will ship it to you
smile.gif
I got one to Finland about a year ago. Shipping was about 50 dollars.