• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillan Stocks

rgg_7

Private
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2009
Any body else having difficulty contacting McMillan? I can not longer access my account and have asked for a password reset 6 times. get acknowledgement however no pw sent. Tried sending an email and it won't deliver. Are these folks around?

Any suggestions?

Ron (Canada)

Kelly sold the business at the First of the year.Some of the older office people are still there like Lynne but not sure about anyone else.

They’re still keep full inventory right? I need to grab some stocks if not.

Any body else having difficulty contacting McMillan? I can not longer access my account and have asked for a password reset 6 times. get acknowledgement however no pw sent. Tried sending an email and it won't deliver. Are these folks around?

Any suggestions?

Ron (Canada)
I just picked up a stock from their online store last week. They responded to both a phone call, and email last Monday. Maybe try giving them a call?

Any suggestions?

Ron (Canada)
No difficulty for me, I just spoke to them this past Thursday.

The website looks differnet than the last time I logged in, but I was still able to access my account.
DW

Guys - Thanks for your suggestions. I got in touch with McMillan's Sales Manager. She was very helpful - provided a temporary pw so I could access my account. Worked out Ok and my order is on its way. She did tell me that they are having issues with their email as well as their site. Recommend to all, that if there are issues give McMillan a call.

Ron (Canada) .