• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Mcmillan stocks

Re: Mcmillan stocks

I've ordered a few from 3rd Generation Shooting Supply. They are are a sponsor/vendor here on the 'Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is the best place to buy McMillan tactical stocks ? </div></div>

Depending on what you are looking for, there are always in the "for sale" section also another vote for 3rd Generation, they recently had some great prices on A-5's.

Personally i just jump on my harley and take a 6 minute ride right on over to the McMillan HQ (about 4 miles from my house). I've turned up a couple really good deals there, scratch and dents, canceled orders, screwed up colors or something. If they have something I just bungee it to the bike for the short ride home.

It's worth placing a call to them directly and checking to see if they have anything there that will work for you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rszkutak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally i just jump on my harley and take a 6 minute ride right on over to the McMillan HQ (about 4 miles from my house). I've turned up a couple really good deals there, scratch and dents, canceled orders, screwed up colors or something. If they have something I just bungee it to the bike for the short ride home.

It's worth placing a call to them directly and checking to see if they have anything there that will work for you! </div></div>

Wanna job?
smile.gif

I need a rem hunter in carbon

3rd Gen is a great source. Gene keeps ALOT of the most sought after flavors in stock. Remember, its a McM so pay accordingly. Can't buy a corvette for chevette pricing. Like said above, check the for sale section here, good deals to be found.

Biged,

I've had great results w Bj at 3rd Generation over and over, but it sounds like rszkutak will surpass him...and by a longshot !!

Bob