• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mcmillan wait times

I know it doesn't answer your question if you have something on order but stockysstocks.com has a lot of Mcmillan stocks in stock as of a couple of days ago if you are looking to buy now. McMillan Stocks

The best people to ask are McMillan!!
I've had about 16 units come in this year, basic units non adjustable with little hardware 4-6 months, all others like USMC spec A4s with all the options etc 8months give or take. It is what it is!!!

The sales reps will tell you about 6 months. Just placed my order for an A-5 a couple days ago and that's what they told me.

The best people to ask are McMillan!!
I've had about 16 units come in this year, basic units non adjustable with little hardware 4-6 months, all others like USMC spec A4s with all the options etc 8months give or take. It is what it is!!!

I emailed McMillan recently and 4-6 was their quote. FWIW I ordered 2 manners stocks, and their lead time was the same.

Im getting a LH A5 on monday that was ordered in Feb. 7 months for me I was ready for a longer wait.

I ordered mine in December and it arrived last month. If you know what barrel contour you want you can call "Stockys" (I hope I didn't misspell that) and see if they have it in stock. If not you're looking at about six months.

That's my biggest problem. I'm anal and I want a #3 bartlein. All I can find it rem varmint. There's some sporters out there too but...

I ordered a A5 in late February. I called to pay for it last Monday, and the lady told me they just started shipping out February's orders. So it's been a little over six months so far.