• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

McMillans newest tactical stock.....

Re: McMillans newest tactical stock.....

"FUGLY" Functional,Ugly.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mmmmm.....keep looking at it and it is sorta....."chunky".......</div></div>

"FAT MAC"

I like the "M-TAC" or "MTAC-1". McMillan Tactical stock. Short simple and sweet.

It's a bit of departure in terms or ergonomics and features from the other A Series stocks and there's nothing else quite like it in McMillan's line up. Thus I think not labeling it as an A-Series stock makes sense. It needs to be labeled in a line of "Tactical" models, the next generation of McMillan stocks. Just my 2 cents...

-SBS

I like it, love the McCamo. Looks tough as nails and designed to hammer at long range.

"The McHammer".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would call it A4-P It has an A4 front end and a pistol grip rear.
</div></div>

This is the first thing I thought when I saw it, though I'd just call it a P-4. Nice and simple like the A series.

The C.R.I.T.T.E.R.- Custom Rifle Interface for Target & Tactical Engagement Resolutions

Wow, that's a mouthful.

I like A4-PG, but if you want something humorous: "The OG" as in "Original Gripster". Novel, yet with a bit of an homage to original gangster, lol. Too campy?

If you want something with a military feel, how about "the Skyhook"? Since it's very lo-drag looking and it does have a butthook...

Questions I have:

1) Any thoughts on a folder hinge? That shank behind the vertical grip is begging for an AI style hinge. OR you could do an ACE-style hinge & AR buffer tube... call it the MFS-700?

2) will this be available with all the same options as the a-series are (kmw hardware, etc.)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mclevela</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the McMillan "Mission" or the
"McMission"
</div></div>

I like it......McMission

Anyone suggested the McRib yet?? Works for Mcdonalds...
McMillan McRib has a good ring to it, or some form of it, micrib, mickrib...
Anyways, what is the weight??

Mjolnir

Distinctively shaped, hammer of Thor, the God of Thunder.

Or, more simply, the McMillan Hammer.

Probably a horrible idea; but here goes:
"C.A.M.O" Combat Adaptable for Multiple Operations
"MTAC-4" (McMillan Tactical stock, A4 forend)

Why does the name have to be gaudy? Or an acronym?

Tactical Rifle Stock (you can call it TRS if you must have acronyms).

I think that fugly bipod makes it hard to get a proper perspective on the stock shape.

What is that bipod anyway?

McCompensator
grin.gif

FAIL.

Seriously. If I win, you can keep it.

(The only way to salvage this would be to have folder hardware in it. Instead of coming up with stuff like this you should invest the time working on your folding hardware. That ACE part you've shown affinity for is weak compared to your competition's.)

ZS-1 (Zombie slayer 1). Why not its a trend that everyone is going to. Look at the new hornady zombie rounds they came out with.

I think it needs some more work done to it. If it didn't have an A4 forend I wouldn't believe it was a Mcmillian. I'm digging the camp tho.

McMillan...

Fixer
TDS - Tactical Diplomacy System
Diplomat
Big Stick
The Stick
Alpha Dog
Type A
Solution
Solution Stick
Sixer
Groove Thing
The Ringer
Bangstick
Flyswatter
Apex
Apex Predator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We don't have a name for it yet, so throw a few ideas out there and if we like it, the stock is all yours!</div></div>

I'd roll it out as the VTV ( Victory Thru Violence) and call it good.

On another note, are those SVL dampers on that bipod?

What Bipod is on that thing?

Name for stock? MTS-11.1