• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McMillans newest tactical stock.....

Re: McMillans newest tactical stock.....

my mom told me if I don't have anything nice to say.......I like the bench it is on.

McMillan Mantis or M-Series stock.

Make that same stock with a side folding assembly and call it the Praying Mantis or PM-Series.

The McMillan UAS

Universal Adaptable Stock
or
Ugly As Sin

The last one was the A-hole, this one has a pistol grip, call it the piss hole.
grin.gif

I still think I'll be buying an A5 before this or the A-hole!

Call it the MTT - McMillan Terrorist Transporter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys,

Heres a few pics of our newest tactical stock. We don't have a name for it yet, so throw a few ideas out there and if we like it, the stock is all yours!

This stock is inlet for a RH, S700, BDL, Rem Var/Sendero barrel. It has a saddle c/p, spacer system, and three 3.5" seekins picatinny rails installed.

It has a newly designed pistol grip, semi butt hook, grooves on the forearm and grip, flat butt stock and forend.

296477_210011735736688_100001835888197_527668_1098252361_n.jpg

295932_210011575736704_100001835888197_527667_194355813_n.jpg

298565_210011515736710_100001835888197_527666_1815303505_n.jpg
</div></div>

I think to many are looking past how functionally beautiful this stock is. true pistol grip gives you such great control of the rifle, hell it even makes it easier to carry.

how abotu BA-4 for Badass a4

McMillan stocks don't have gaudy tacticool names.

Since it resembles a TAC50 and has an A4 forend then call it a TAC-A4, so when they make a version with an A5 forend they can call it a TAC-A5, etc.

I still like the simplicity of Tactical Rifle Stock, so TRS-A4 works as well and allows for easy cataloging of later variations should the stock prove popular.

How about "TPR" (Tactical Precision Rifle)?

I'm adding this one to my other ones.

NAN-YA(No Acronym Needed, You A**wipe)

I'm serious.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zanshin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McMillan stocks don't have gaudy tacticool names.

Since it resembles a TAC50 and has an A4 forend then call it a TAC-A4, so when they make a version with an A5 forend they can call it a TAC-A5, etc.

I still like the simplicity of Tactical Rifle Stock, so TRS-A4 works as well and allows for easy cataloging of later variations should the stock prove popular.

</div></div>

thats the ticket.

OR as posted the A6.

John

I really like that stock. I'll give my best try to give you guys a name if you might give me that stock in exchange.
wink.gif

I could never afford your stuff anyway...

How about the
<span style="font-weight: bold">McMillan TAC-700, TAC MS(for MidSize), or Small-TAC, TAC A1(new line of "TAC" stocks?) </span>
because it is so similar to the TAC-50 stock, but it's been downsized for rifles like a 700?

Or the
<span style="font-weight: bold">McMillan PG or PG1</span>
(for pistol gip) because it's your first in the series with a Pistol Grip. Or because you want to start a PG series, this stock being the first.

Or the
<span style="font-weight: bold">McMillan E-1</span>
for 'Enhanced', because it's like your other stocks, with a nice new pistol grip, thus enhanced. This would give you something to start a line of Enhanced stocks from.

They're logical, simple, McMillan-like, useable names that are easy to understand without being over-the-top gaudy tacticool or anything.

Already mentioned on page 2, but P4 would be my vote

"McMillan A-Negative"

"McMillan A-Tac Negative"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys,

Heres a few pics of our newest tactical stock. We don't have a name for it yet, so throw a few ideas out there and if we like it, the stock is all yours!

This stock is inlet for a RH, S700, BDL, Rem Var/Sendero barrel. It has a saddle c/p, spacer system, and three 3.5" seekins picatinny rails installed.

It has a newly designed pistol grip, semi butt hook, grooves on the forearm and grip, flat butt stock and forend.

296477_210011735736688_100001835888197_527668_1098252361_n.jpg

295932_210011575736704_100001835888197_527667_194355813_n.jpg

298565_210011515736710_100001835888197_527666_1815303505_n.jpg
</div></div>

I think to many are looking past how functionally beautiful this stock is. true pistol grip gives you such great control of the rifle, hell it even makes it easier to carry.

how abotu BA-4 for Badass a4 </div></div>

Brown nosing will not get you closer to winning!!!

Universal, Strategical, (because that's even better than tactical, of course) Accurate Stock. Or USA-Stock for short.
laugh.gif

The name I was thinking of has already been mentioned so I won't try to come up with any others.

I do have a question though about the pistol grip. Would it be possible to make the grip interchangeable? There are numerous pistol grip designs for the AR and some people prefer one grip style over the other. If the stock were to incorporate a mount for the various AR grips out there, shooters could choose a grip of their own preferance such as the PSG style for a precision gun or even just a basic AR one for cheap.

Geb

Stock looks really nice. As for a name, I have no clue. . . maybe the McMillan B.A.S. 1 (BadAssStock 1)

Anymore McMalphabet and I'm going to vomit...I lost track of your line decades ago with the G2A+ (seriously) and I use, recommend and appreciate your stocks all the time!

After a snowing Tequila Sunday, here you go...
grin.gif

priest.jpg

For God's sake, step out a bit... (pun intended).

How about the McRYP (McMillan Ribbed for Your Pleasure)? Nice ring to it, kind of catchy.

I'd call it the "TAC-4P" ...there that's it.

Looks like an A4 but it's tactical and the "P" for the pistol grip. It's a winner boys!

Ryan just PM me when you are ready to ship it to me and I'll provide my info. Thanks!
wink.gif

McMillan CTG or LTG which stands for nothing at all but just for fun.

McMillan TEHO - To Each His Own...

Long Ass Range
or
Long Accurate Range
or
Honey Badger

The McMillan...

Meathook

HoG - Hand of God

Gavel

Trephine

Negotiator

Overwatch

Vigil

Weather Eye

Natural

Evolver

Trump Card

Spade

The McMillan IRWTS (I Really Want That Stock)

The Scalpel

The Scythe

Did we get a weight for this, perhaps a price as well, I like it, looks like it should weigh next to nothing, I'm a fan of the ar style pistol grip as well.

or perhaps I should be Pm'ing someone about these questions??

McMillan marksman tacactical-optioned grip stock. Shortened to...

MTOG
Or
MTOG-1. In case you make variations on the theme.

How about the mcmillan EPIC or EPIC's

epics are short storys about heroic peopole/events

EPICS

enhanced -pistolgrip- innovative-combat -stock

CPOS Cool Piece of Stock

MPS Mid-weight pistol grip stock

TAS Tactical Advantage Stock

MSH Meat Stick Holster

McMillan A-10 Wart Hog

The name of the stock is not that important, what is I need McMillan to send one to me to beta test.

ARE YOU HEARING ME MCMILLAM? I gotsa have one!

How about calling it the "steady shot" and it cold be the first model of a series.

G-Spot or GS for short
Even if your at the range with another rifle its still at home performing flawlessly.

the Ajax