• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mcree Arrived

DaNooB

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
La Porte, TX
Just got my Mcree in this evening and all put together. You can read how nice this stock is but until you get one in hand you have no clue. Absolutely flawless, easy assembly and can adjust the heck out of it.

700 AAC-SD
IOR 20MOA Mount
Seekins 35mm rings
IOR 3.5-18X50

P1000649.jpg

Re: Mcree Arrived

Nice looking rig! Welcome to the McRee club!
Did you get any goodies to go with it? Like the NV mount, rear bag bar, or changeable forends?
Looks like you have the newest one, with the rounded edges on the forend. Gen IV, I think. Either way, I'm jealous!

I am very happy with mine. When I needed to swap out the sling swivel so that I could use my Atlas V8 bipod, the ease of user adjustment was really apparent. Simply remove the sling swivel stud, screw in rail section and you're done. No drilling, no filling.... ultra simple. I also swapped the rear section to go from the rail section for using a monopod to the rigid hand hold for using a rear bag. Quick and easy adjustments to truly have a stock that fits you.

Congrats.... Shoot the hell outta it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Herr.Baer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats!! Enjoy your McRee. I have two and would not hesitate to get another. </div></div>

Just got word mine will be coming next week. Which model Ergo you have on yours? I love that these take any AR15 grips.

OP - Nice looking rifle. I like the the way the shorter barrels work in these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thehjot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rig! Welcome to the McRee club!
Did you get any goodies to go with it? Like the NV mount, rear bag bar, or changeable forends?
Looks like you have the newest one, with the rounded edges on the forend. Gen IV, I think. Either way, I'm jealous! </div></div>

No other goodies just yet, and it is a Gen 5, I am still new so I have not had a chance to handle a lot of different stocks but this thing is awesome in my limited opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very happy with mine. When I needed to swap out the sling swivel so that I could use my Atlas V8 bipod, the ease of user adjustment was really apparent. Simply remove the sling swivel stud, screw in rail section and you're done. No drilling, no filling.... ultra simple. I also swapped the rear section to go from the rail section for using a monopod to the rigid hand hold for using a rear bag. Quick and easy adjustments to truly have a stock that fits you.

Congrats.... Shoot the hell outta it. </div></div>

I cannot wait to get out and shoot her, I am dealing with the IOR eye relief right now, it may be due to my lack of neck or my T-Rex arms or lack of knowledge on how to mount her correctly but figuring it out will be fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danoob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got my Mcree in this evening and all put together. You can read how nice this stock is but until you get one in hand you have no clue. Absolutely flawless, easy assembly and can adjust the heck out of it.

700 AAC-SD
IOR 20MOA Mount
Seekins 35mm rings
IOR 3.5-18X50

P1000649.jpg
</div></div>

If you don't me asking. What did the Mcree chassis cost you??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willie_Wayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danoob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got my Mcree in this evening and all put together. You can read how nice this stock is but until you get one in hand you have no clue. Absolutely flawless, easy assembly and can adjust the heck out of it.

700 AAC-SD
IOR 20MOA Mount
Seekins 35mm rings
IOR 3.5-18X50

P1000649.jpg
</div></div>

If you don't me asking. What did the Mcree chassis cost you?? </div></div>

Check your box.

Nice setup. Bring it up to Austin sometime!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danoob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very happy with mine. When I needed to swap out the sling swivel so that I could use my Atlas V8 bipod, the ease of user adjustment was really apparent. Simply remove the sling swivel stud, screw in rail section and you're done. No drilling, no filling.... ultra simple. I also swapped the rear section to go from the rail section for using a monopod to the rigid hand hold for using a rear bag. Quick and easy adjustments to truly have a stock that fits you.

I cannot wait to get out and shoot her, I am dealing with the IOR eye relief right now, it may be due to my lack of neck or my T-Rex arms or lack of knowledge on how to mount her correctly but figuring it out will be fun. </div></div>

If you're having issues, chat up one of the guys close to your AO. Alot of helpful folks here on the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Protocol</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice setup. Bring it up to Austin sometime! </div></div>

I have family in Austin so I may just shoot you a PM when I come up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danoob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very happy with mine. When I needed to swap out the sling swivel so that I could use my Atlas V8 bipod, the ease of user adjustment was really apparent. Simply remove the sling swivel stud, screw in rail section and you're done. No drilling, no filling.... ultra simple. I also swapped the rear section to go from the rail section for using a monopod to the rigid hand hold for using a rear bag. Quick and easy adjustments to truly have a stock that fits you.

I cannot wait to get out and shoot her, I am dealing with the IOR eye relief right now, it may be due to my lack of neck or my T-Rex arms or lack of knowledge on how to mount her correctly but figuring it out will be fun. </div></div>

If you're having issues, chat up one of the guys close to your AO. Alot of helpful folks here on the Hide. </div></div>

I plan on it, just making sure it is not me first.

Nice looking rifle, Looks real familure!
b04d3524.jpg

I sure like mine but have been thinking about selling it to fund other projects.
I would also suggest the folding stock, makes transport easier!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rlbol</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle, Looks real familure!
b04d3524.jpg

I sure like mine but have been thinking about selling it to fund other projects.
I would also suggest the folding stock, makes transport easier! </div></div>

Yep, looks good! I do have the folder which is great; it is just a good all around piece of equipment!

I'm a big fan of the McRee chassis.